Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Voice of The Valley 109 - on sale Saturday, December 14th

Comments

• Options
    See, I just knew that you had been to East Kent and chatted to Slater!
  • Options
    Is Mr Lawson contributing this time?
  • Options

Is Mr Lawson contributing this time?

Unsurprisingly not, although I doubt he would have in any event.

• Options
    That cover is up there with the very best! I have a feeling the contents will not disappoint either.
  • Options
    Is there an article in this edition praising Charlton Life?
  • Options
    There was one in the last issue. It's you who feels the need to keep repeating himself.

• Options
    Airman don't forget to put up an overseas p&p and also for the revised Battle for the Valley. Ta
  • Options
    edited December 2013

There was one in the last issue. It's you who feels the need to keep repeating himself.

Yeah, that's right. Enjoy your free advert.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Yeah, that's right. Enjoy your free advert.
    In this case though, trust me, it deserves the free advert. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised not just by the content but the tone. I'm sure you've despaired of the quality of the move vs stay debate on here in the last few weeks. Today's Voice shows how the magazine format can still beat a forum or blogger site for a careful considered approach to a complex problem. All of us who care about the Valley need to read it.

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Off_it I do understand that you resent Airman, everyone must be aware of it. But please please may we just take it as read for the time being? Things are looking grim and Rick has been very measured in his approach in VOTV. The need to stick together is so important right now. May I beg for a truce, if only for a while?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or a boxing match?
  • Options
    To be frank, I felt that the first issue post relaunch was somewhat sensationalist and unecessarily alarmist. However, today's VoTV is outstanding. Excellent, in depth research and very well written up. A must read I would have thought.
  • Options
    Great article on ACV - reaffirmed my faith after a testing week !
  • Options
    Message boards, fanzines and credible broad based representative organisations such as the supporters trust can all act on behalf of Charlton fans. This is not a time for sensationalism but for facts and evaluation of the options. And VotV is informing fans on some of this.
    Our club needs to get through to the end of season retaining its Championship status. Can any distractions wait until after we have succeeded in this challenge?
  • Options
    I think the articles on the Peninsula are absolutely definitive (at least based on the knowledge that any of us outside the Boardroom have). And only in a magazine does the author have the time and space to produce such work. On a day of despair like today, I feel a bit better because we have this Voice.
  • Options
    At least VOTV can spell "peninsula" properly!