Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BTTV21 Video

I know it's on the other thread but not sure if everyone has seen it there

I defy you not to have either a lump in your throat or a tear in your eye at some point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO2nVLQeZXk&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Options
    I watched it this morning H. Wonderful stuff that brought back great memories.
  • Options
    Remember those days when we beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool...!

Could watch this over and over again - and probably will...

Anyone know who the fella up the floodlight is?
  • Options
    Looks like a bloke called Nick Tondeur?
  • Options
    Thanks for that, hadnt seen it. Cracking video
  • Options
    Wow, what a great video. Anyone with kids who support Man Utd or Chelsea etc should show them this and let them know why we love the club so much.
  • Options
    great video! Loads of stuff i've never seen before as well.
  • Options
    We used to have some decent players didn't we !
  • Options
    So pleased this has been uploaded, enjoyed it on the night. Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, what a club.
  • Options
    Love the Leicester player reading the catalogue after they were thrown on the pitch!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Makes you realise just how lucky we are and what a fantastic club with a brilliant ground we've got. Our CAFC.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting - didn't stop smiling for 20 minutes!
  • Options
    I've just been looking for my Derby ticket. I'm a lapsed season ticket holder and got a free derby ticket sent to me a few weeks back, in my old seat - alas I was meant to be in Germany this weekend so I left it somewhere "safe", and I can't find it anywhere now.

I wasn't going to go until I saw that video as I've also lost my voice; hence no Germany. I actually feel surprisingly upset that I can't seem to find the ticket anywhere now. :(

That video obviously did the trick ;)
  • Options
    Just buy a ticket, LR, your Club needs you!
  • Options
    Lucky red I have one spare ticket adult in north west quad. You can have it. I'm in ground now. If you want it let me know and I'll send you my mobile. For free.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Lucky red I have one spare ticket adult in north west quad. You can have it. I'm in ground now. If you want it let me know and I'll send you my mobile. For free.

When are you going to tell him, he'll be sitting next to you?