Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The January transfer window!

I am absolutely dreading it, with the take over falling through and the majority of our players out of contract at the end of the season I can see the likes of Wiggins, Morro, Cousins, Kerm etc leaving for next to nothing! To be honest I wouldn't blame any player for leaving with their future at the club so uncertain!

Do people see things the same as me or differently?

Comments

• Options
    Cousins has a longer contract so will be leaving for something more substantial.
  • Options
    No one will leave, but if nothing changes a mass exodus in the summer.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    We don't need to worry about the January transfer window... We won't be buying anyone.

I can see one or two players leaving for reasonable fees, but not a mass exodus some are predicting, calm down people, try and enjoy the weekend.
  • Options
    What's the January transfer window? it will come and go without us noticing. Then the grind will begin for survival in this division.
  • Options
    Without some loans in January I think the spectre of relegation is very real. There might be three teams worse than us but that's a very big might.
  • Options
    Wiggins and Morro are probably the only two that are out of contract end of season and may be worth something in Jan. With 6 months on their contracts they will be worth peanuts so just depends how desperate the board is. They will know it is easier to sell a Championship club.
  • Options

Wiggins and Morro are probably the only two that are out of contract end of season and may be worth something in Jan. With 6 months on their contracts they will be worth peanuts so just depends how desperate the board is. They will know it is easier to sell a Championship club.

They will know it is easier to sell a championship club,your avin a larf,how long have they been trying to sell our club?