Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sponsorship now over.......

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
£2k.

Comments

• Options
    In just over a week ? Unbelievable...we have that Harry Potter bloke in our sights.
  • Options
    brilliant, and looks the work of about only 10 players so far...

http://www.justgiving.com/charltonlife
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Going well!
  • Options
    I havn't even told anyone im playing yet
  • Options
    I will get going when I get back to work next week and email the website around...
  • Options
    i hope to smash my makings so far on by the end of the week/weekend. You know how it is with everyone being put on the spot to fill out a sponsor form and when it actually comes to paying people say 'sort you out next week mate'. proving difficult with some people.

Ive just priced a job with Glen Johnson and cut him down a couple of hundred to what he thought he would have to pay. So when i do the job in a couple of weeks ill be cheeky and ask him if he will make a nice donation. Dont know if he will tho?
  • Options
    Just sent my email out, so hopefully peeps will start splashin the cash lol
  • Options
    your brother has MCS so you're off the start line.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]your brother has MCS so you're off the start line.

and my northern mate too! i am on £45 squids yey
  • Options
    I'm still only on a tenner!!

Things will improve
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now over 2.5k.

I bet we have not really scratched the surface yet. I proud to be at nearly £100 now off it has sponsored me. Cheers matey.
  • Options
    3.5k and counting. Well done Dave Storry, that is a massive donation.

Come on people everyone should have just been paid, not is the time to get emailing and annoying all you know!! 10K is a realistic target.
  • Options
    Well done Maria.

Can we hit the 4K mark by the end of the day. Push hard peeps.
  • Options
    I'm standing behind all of my Bankers and making them do it this afternoon!!

I told them all it was dangerous for me to have lack of work!! LOL

Mx
  • Options
    Marvellous... and hopefully none of the bankers will want to be seen to be giving less than their colleagues.
  • Options
    Oh No - and believe me it's working! Currently at £50 a Banker and the moment!

Mx
  • Options
    Can we hit the 4K mark by the end of the day. Push hard peeps.

I don't think the total includes the tax-back via Gift Aid, factor that in and we are well over £4K.
  • Options
    Mine have just started flowing... a massive £15 so far! LOL
  • Options
    nearly 4.5k...I'm well chuffed with over £120 donated so far and that's just from friends and a few at work.
  • Options
    Sorry, completely missed who all this money is going to ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bexleyheath, read the blurb on the attached

http://www.justgiving.com/charltonlife
  • Options
    Well guys & girls we are averaging £300 a day so far which I have gotta say in un-believable. Everybody Keep up all the good work, we still have another 47 collection days till close !

Current Justgiving Ledge is - Dave Storry (Superb effort fella, unlikely to be beaten)
  • Options
    Still working it hard, hopefully plenty more to come yet.

I've announced it to my friends and colleagues as my last ever 11-a-side match and do genuinely plan it to be so.

Can't think of a better way to finish.

From Penhill Park in 1975 to The Valley in 2007,

As AKFA mentioned most of yr companies will have a budget for charitable gifts, go and hastle the right people.