Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just how good were The Upbeats

Comments

• Options
    What a breath of fresh air to see such passion, pleasure and exuberance! It makes me so proud to support this club and all it stands for. They loved their appearance and showed it in style.
  • Options
    They were absolutely brilliant, if only the team showed as much spirit we wouldn't be where we are now.
  • Options
    Derby fans were great with them too.
  • Options
    Talk about enriching a dismal afternoon, they were a joy.
  • Options
    Highlight of the day.
  • Options
    Sillybilly's right - the Derby fans were as enthusiastic if not more so than ours.
  • Options
    Great stuff, especially when a few of them went off on another lap of honour
  • Options
    And it's why it makes that blokes criticism of CL in the last Voice even more bizarre. Wonder how he views this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just Brilliant, They look the part in the kit as well.
  • Options
    An absolute pleasure to watch those laps of honour today. Athletico says it all above for me.
  • Options
    I was under the West Stand as they all walked through to go onto the pitch and I am telling you now I have not seen happier and madly excited kids in all my life.

Fair play to all the community guys and helpers as they looked a right handful to look after! Was interesting watching the interaction between the kids too, they just couldn't wait to get on the pitch.

Best thing Charlton as a club has ever done by a country mile.
  • Options
    Whenever we do something for / with our community I watch the opposition fans reactions, Derby county should be proud of their fans, great reception
  • Options
    Absolutely.Well done,Derby fans.The Upbeats were so refreshing and uninhibited in their joy.Not something you see very often.Thank you Charlton for all the club does for its community.
  • Options
    I spoke to a few Derby fans after the match and they all agreed that The Upbeats were brilliant
  • Options
    Anyone got a picture of them showing off their kit?
  • Options
    TCE has just stuck a couple in the Half time thread
  • Options

TCE has just stuck a couple in the Half time thread

Cheers AFKA, seen them now. Looks good................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They certainly brightened up our dismal afternoon ! Bless 'em !
  • Options
    Th Upbeats were absolutely brilliant. I'm not sure whether Harvey the cat will have recovered from their exuberance yet though.
  • Options
    The Upbeats joined us in the studio for an interview before the game, you can listen here: https://audioboo.fm/boos/1800518-the-charlton-upbeats-on-charlton-live
  • Options
    I've just been told my speculative guess was incorrect, so feel free to do as you will as the Upbeats will not be on the pitch at halftime. :(
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

I've just been told my speculative guess was incorrect, so feel free to do as you will as the Upbeats will not be on the pitch at halftime. :(

You're such a tease, Ray !

:-)