Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****POKER****TONIGHT 16TH DEC @8.15PM $2.20 TO ENTER, ALL WELCOME*****

edited December 2013 in General Charlton
AS PER SCHEDULE, REGULAR FORMAT, 6 PER TABLE, 2000 CHIPS TO START, $2.20 TO ENTER. ALL CHARLTON LIFE ARE WELCOME THE MORE THE MERRIER.

THIS IS OUR 2ND FROM LAST GAME THE NEXT ONE IS OUR HIGHEST PRICED YET FOR A BIG SEASON FINALE, IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY JOIN US IN TIME FOR THE START OF THE NEW SEASON IN JANUARY.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• Options
    Bump...
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Sorry Sadie I cannot make this one. I hope you are feeling better though. x
  • Options
    Registered
  • Options

Sorry Sadie I cannot make this one. I hope you are feeling better though. x

Much better thank you :-)
  • Options
    33 mins to go
  • Options
    juts got it
  • Options
    works xmas party
  • Options
    passed as a perrot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    take me chips plz
  • Options
    I'm not falling for that one !
  • Options
    still in at the break :)
  • Options
    Results; 1st place $14.30 @nicholas, 2nd place $7.70 @sadiejane1981, 3rd place and bubble @ellisaddick

well done nicholas

next game, grand final is/was scheduled for 29th dec, but i have been informed charlton are at home that day, how many of you would need the date changed? bear in mind it needs to be before reset at the end of calender year.
  • Options
    Thanks Sadie good game, had a feeling another queen or 5 would come out there.

Not 100% sure about the last game, should be ok but may be touch and go, how about the day after? I'll go with the majority though
  • Options
    Well done the winners tonight. I wont be at the last game.
  • Options
    Would you be there if it were the day after @bedsaddick?
  • Options
    No Sadie. I'm away . Thanks anyway. .
  • Options
    Well done Nicolas and you too Sadie. After a good start nothing went right for me and Ellis was too smart for my bluff-shove with QJ.

Nick you've got a great record considering you joined late. Maybe there should be a second trophy for the highest average score per games played.
  • Options
    Thanks Joe, I'm gutted I wasn't able to play more games, It looks as though it's going to cost me a trophy buy hey ho only got myself to blame.

Not sure if second place would be too happy losing out on a trophy lol like your thinking though :)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Actually Nicholas it's wide open between top 3 yourself, Neil and AW if one of you wins the last tournament you'll take the league.
  • Options
    Sadie - playing after a home game is very difficult for me, would prefer it to be moved if at all possible.

Well played all last night, especially Nicholas
  • Options
    Sorry i was at snooker last night, Semi finals lost :(

I will make the grand finale, if im about as its busy social season ;)
  • Options
    ooh, my head today. two large jugs of long island iced tea, six london prides, not good for the day after. Thought it made me play better :)

It would be good to amend the next game so everyone can join in.
  • Options
    Nobody has said yet that they can't make the Sunday, except beds who cant make it regardless of the day. I need to know if people can't make the Sunday and which day they can make out of the Saturday or the Monday? Also please let me know if you can play as is but can't if rescheduled.
  • Options
    I would prefer the Monday Sadie
  • Options
    Personally I would prefer Monday
  • Options
    Hi Sadie, as I said to you on PS the other night I'm easy.

As for the poker I'm fine with Sunday but if it is to be moved would probably prefer Monday.
  • Options
    I think I should run another thread as a vote Monday looks good so far
  • Options
    I would prefer a day that you cant play Sadie, that way you I don't have to give you all my chips when you make a flush on the river against my straight :-)