Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U21s v Cardiff

Charlton U21s: Pope; Solly, Evina, Wood, Lennon; Muldoon, Munns, Poyet, Harriott; Sho-Silva, Pigott #cafc

Charlton U21s subs: Phillips, Osborne, Shitta, Daniel #cafc

GOAL! @TSho_Silva puts the U21s 1-0 up against Cardiff. Beat two defenders and then drilled a shot into the bottom corner. #cafc

Comments

• Options
    More game time for Solly and Wood.
  • Options
    I hope Solly and Wood are both back in for Saturday
  • Options
    HALF TIME: Our U21s are 1-0 up at the break against Cardiff City thanks to @TSho_Silva's goal. Second-half updates to follow.

Equaliser! Cardiff City U21s have levelled the scores at 1-1 here at Sparrows Lane. Theo Wharton with the goal. #cafc

Chance! Solly gets forward well down the right and crosses smartly to Pigott, whose effort from the edge of the box is *just wide*. #cafc

GOAL! Our U21s retake the lead thanks to a sumptuous chip from @piggydaboss! Very classy finish. 2-1 to us now. #FeedThePig #cafc
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Now 4-1 further goals from Harriott and the Pig.
  • Options
    Great stuff, lads !

Usually manage to get to these games but Bluewater came calling today.....

" Fanny !!! We need you!"
  • Options

GOOAALL!! That settles it, surely. Fine team move ends in @tsho_silva feeding @Cally_messi to make it 3-1 from close range. #cafc

GOOAALL!! It's now 4-1 to our U21s against Cardiff as @piggydaboss scores his second of the day, this time from the penalty spot. #cafc

IT'S FIVE! @piggydaboss turns provider this time as he squares to @TSho_Silva to scores his second goal. What an end to this game. #cafc

Superb second half from @jasoneuell's men. Declan John scored a late consolation. #cafc

FULL TIME: Charlton U21s 5 Cardiff City U21s 2.
  • Options
    Would that team beat the first team? I think so tbh
  • Options

Next season it could well be the first team : - )

Powell out, Nathan Jones in. (Only half joking too. If Powell leaves Jones would be near the top of my list)

• Options
    That's a good shout re Jones. My other idea for a replacement would be Steve Clarke, on the basis he would want to return to London and Jose may do him some favours with loaning players. We might even get half of our youth team back from Chelsea!
  • Options
    always beat Cardiff 5-2 don't you know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

always beat Cardiff 5-2 don't you know.

And 5-4 .
  • Options
    Please sho-shilva seems to be back amongst the goals. I thought he looked excellent in the FA Youth cup.

Can't tell from just U21 games and it is a big step up as Pigott showed but i wonder if he would be a better option off the bench that Sordell? He does have pace.
  • Options
    sounds like a great win .. bring in the young lads Powell !!!!
  • Options
    If he's lucky he might be there Saturday as Sordell won't be available against Bolton.
  • Options
    So can season ticket holders go to these under 21 games for free ??
  • Options
    Yes, just show your season ticket at the gate. Same for Under 18's too. Beware of the pot holes at the Sparrows Lane car park though!
  • Options
    Nice one think il pop down next time !
  • Options

Powell out, Nathan Jones in. (Only half joking too. If Powell leaves Jones would be near the top of my list)

henry nathan jones left 2 months ago jason euells team now ;-)
  • Options

Me thinks so too
  • Options
    uie2 said:

henry nathan jones left 2 months ago jason euells team now ;-)
    Yes, I know and it was longer than two months. http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/48961/new-under-21-manager-nathan-jones-ed-moved-to-brighton

I was suggesting that he would be a good first team manager one day.