Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimenez is a blogger....

12346»

Comments

• Options
    I'm trying to agree Henry, medical confidentiality and all that, I've given it quite a bit of thought and come to the conclusion that I really don't care one iota. There are hundreds of people who have had ME but not been able to claim any financial help whatever. TJ could buy his way to yet more money, thought nothing of getting rid of people by use of trumped up charges, so stuff him!
  • Options
    I don't know the wrongs and rights and whys and wherefores in this instance but I do know that pretty much everything that I read in connection with our current owners leaves me feeling a bit uneasy.
  • Options
    I am still no nearer to an understanding of the original source of TJ's money. Presumably, you need some seed-dosh to get started in the property game, or am I just hopelessly commercially naive? I probably am, to be fair.
  • Options
    "The talented Mr Jimenez"
  • Options

I am still no nearer to an understanding of the original source of TJ's money. Presumably, you need some seed-dosh to get started in the property game, or am I just hopelessly commercially naive? I probably am, to be fair.

He could have raised money on his home as a stake and/or he could have 'borrowed' it from friends like Dennis Wise.
  • Options
    micks1950 said:

Tony Jimenez is an extremely common name in Andalucia, particularly in Seville and Cordoba provinces. I knew several myself and I believe it is the name of a famous highwayman (bandito).

But we not dealing with a Tony Jimenez in Andalucia – we’re dealing with our Brixton born majority ‘owner’ who in the potted bio accompanying his recent Huffington Post article said he had:

Yes I know. But that does not detract from the fact that it is a very common name.
  • Options
    I bet TJ is pleased he wrote that blog now !!
  • Options

He could have raised money on his home as a stake and/or he could have 'borrowed' it from friends like Dennis Wise.
    Or he could have used a tax free lump sum in 2000 for his enhanced final salary pension from Southwark Council.

• Options
    New article on the Huff Post no mention of CAFC this time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Comes across very well doesn't he.

I'm baffled.
  • Options
    Installment 4 is out. no mention of cafc again but all football.

• Options
    I wonder if he's been using this blog to remind everyone he still exists and is being used as part of his personal exit strategy from Charlton. It'll be interesting to see where he tries to pop up next. I reckon he'll go for the MLS.
  • Options
    oldbloke said:

Installment 4 is out. no mention of cafc again but all football.

we are dead to him, oh how quickly people forget.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    I'm sure he'll appear again.
  • Options

Matt Wright @mattjobob has an interesting view on TJ joining the blogging ranks

Just while I'm posting on another thread, I thought I'd mention that more of my 'interesting views' on Mr Jimenez's blogging, particularly his 'Why I sold Charlton" article, are in tomorrow's Voice of The Valley.

Apologies for the plug (the proper one is here), but thought it might be pertinent/of interest. And to anticipate a few replies, given our former owner's departure from SE7, I'll also explain why it still matters.