Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Covent Garden/Holborn

2»

Comments

• Might try roadhouse Friday night on a alldayer with Dad's from sons football team, we usually start with a 7.45 am fry up, then off to Ascot, after racing meal in Chinatown and in the past it's been O'Neils but fancy a change to the end of the evening.

Porterhouse in Covent Garden is pretty good, generally have live bands in there
  • Ledge said:

And if going Parker's tweet me I'll take you (free) more chance of getting in if cabbie drops you off lol (tru). Club pays the fare

Keep your phone handy tonight then mate...

• fill yer boots mate fill yer boots
  • For strong beers, try the Lowlander bar on Drury Lane...all Flemish ales...not cheap by any means, but you only need to drink half the amount ;-)

I recently started working in Cvt Gdn, so am looking fwd to trying out some of these places myself...
  • I dont think Shag should go near the strong beers. He's a bit of a lightweight in that department.
  • Come on @shag I want to hear all about your night!
  • he hasn't been home yet
  • I cant speak
  • pm me hun?
  • Shag said:

I cant speak

Stop trying, I've told you not to speak with your mouth full.
  • Sponsored links:

• No doubt after all the places mentioned on here he ended up somewhere completely different. Always the way.
  • Shag said:

I cant speak

Can you type..? Where did you end up then...?