Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Baileys work with the Upbeats

An article by the Trust for those that may not have seen it. ;)
http://www.castrust.org/2013/12/starring-baileyandtheupbeats/

Comments

• That dog is HUGE!
  • I wanted to try and spread the great work that Ray and Bailey do for the Upbeats, having followed them on here originally for some time.

• Thanks for that Ken, it's great when people pay Bailey a compliment and its my pleasure to be there with him and see the enjoyment he brings. Hopefully we can meet up soon and I'll get that cd from you? Thanks again.
  • kimbo said:

That dog is HUGE!

it's deceptive, the children are tiny and I'm quite petite myself ;)

• edited December 2013
    T.C.E said:

Thanks for that Ken, it's great when people pay Bailey a compliment and its my pleasure to be there with him and see the enjoyment he brings. Hopefully we can meet up soon and I'll get that cd from you? Thanks again.

yep had that saturday, but i see you were otherwise occupied... . Next home game okay?

• That’s one fine looking dog. How old is he? Do you train dogs full-time?

Good on you both for your work with the upbeats.
  • Chunes said:

That’s one fine looking dog. How old is he? Do you train dogs full-time?

Good on you both for your work with the upbeats.

Bailey will be 4 in march and no I don't.
    I'd love to be able to spend more time with him to knock the rough edges off him. I help anyone out if I can, I qualified as a trainer last year not that a qualification means much you don't need one.
    I enjoy problem dogs because normally there's a simple explanation for the behaviour and I rather work with a that might bite me, than spend and hour in a church hall with 8 people once a week who at the end of it, think their dog will be trained. Its the work you put in when you leave that gets results, the handler will always be the issue. Any dog wants you to lead them if you don't, they will say f**** it and take over. Its all about pecking order......

And thanks, I'm just the driver. Bailey's the main man with the Upbeats, half of them didn't recognise me Saturday because Bailey wasn't with me. One of Upbeats photographed with me holding the picture of Bailey said " he loves Bailey and do I have a dog" its all about him and the Upbeats.