Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks Make Christmas Visit

Comments

• Options
    Excellent. Heard Hughes took presents he'd personally bought for all the kids and their parents. Special
  • Options
    That pic of Johnnie holding the young child is wonderful but choking at the same time.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

That pic of Johnnie holding the young child is wonderful but choking at the same time.

Yeah a lovely and very emotional picture... Hats off to Hughes as well, I heard the same that he'd personally brought presents for the everyone
  • Options
    great stuff and well done Andy Hughes
  • Options
    This is why i love charlton, things like this are amazing i think.
  • Options
    Saw some of these on twitter yesterday, absolutely love this group of players and the two men leading them CP and JJ. Well done Charlton made some great memories for some very brave kids.
  • Options

This is why i love charlton, things like this are amazing i think.

to be fair I think most clubs do the same thing at christmas

• Options
    Simply the Best !
  • Options
    we used to visit to decorate the 2 local hospitals children's units in Christmas decorations and trees that where purchased through the fund raising we had done through the year it was a harrowing time and the special care baby units were the hardest to visit and decorate

respect to the players and especially to Andy Hughes top man
  • Options
    Well done lads
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well done lads

They do seem genuinely pleased to be there not just fulfilling an obligation.

• Options
    Nug said:

Saw some of these on twitter yesterday, absolutely love this group of players and the two men leading them CP and JJ. Well done Charlton made some great memories for some very brave kids.

Agree Nug