Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton vs Charlton 2013 | Match Thread

Team in...

Comments

• Options
    Solly and Wood back in.

Greetings all, no RedM again today so if anyone is able to help Seth out with updates, gratefully received
  • Options
    Happy with that apart from not having a striker on the bench.
  • Options
    Solly and Wood back. Wilson on the right hopefully a good selection. Charlton win 1 nil
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Pritchard? ;-)

• Options
    Got the team selection right.......now let's hope that my prediction is right too!
  • Options
    Same team as "predicted" in the CL preview.

Coincidence?
  • Options
    Greetings all.
    Here to do the match thread, with some provisos. I usually update from a Bolton perspective, but without RM would folks like me to pay attention to the Charlton perspective instead?
    Also my son is coming back from Bristol as we speak, I may have to break away to collect him from the station, or be delayed in my start.
    Apologies in advance for my usual typos and slowness.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Jordan Cook is a striker?
  • Options
    Thought Jordan Cook was a winger
  • Options
    Green and Cook our only attacking options on the bench,tells its own story of how weak our squad is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Tough game today. Good team selected so have a chance of a point or 3? COYR!!
  • Options
    that bench is thinner than Victoria Beckham's waistline.......Jordan Cook as in impact sub !!
  • Options

Has not stopped raining in the SE today. Hope the pitch has coped with it!

Lucky the game is being played in the NW then.
  • Options
    Anyone else not able to see the team in wss post?
  • Options
    Where's Pig then? Shame no harriott as well. Thought he did well when he came on last week. Didn't do an awful lot with the ball but can worry the defence.
  • Options
    Just very surprised that Pigott isnt on the bench... especially after scoring two midweek for the U21s.
  • Options
    According to himself he is a striker and when played on the wing is being played out of position ...
  • Options

Has not stopped raining in the SE today. Hope the pitch has coped with it!

Lucky the game is being played in the NW then.
    Changed post ): Redfaced!

• Options

According to himself he is a striker and when played on the wing is being played out of position ...

Ah fair enough... Thanks for clarifying
  • Options

Scoham said:

Pritchard? ;-)

Ha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is arguably our strongest selection, with Wood partnering Morrison at the back, and Church and Kermorgant supported by Stewart up front. The return of Solly will allow Wilson to push on. Rightly, there is no room for Pritchard, Pigott or Harriott. I expect a solid performance today, at least a draw and possibly a win.
  • Options
    Not really 'shaking things up' is it?

Here's hoping yann starts his season today!
  • Options
    Solid team on paper. Lets hope its solid on the pitch. COYR!
  • Options
    Good to see Wood finally back in. Probably still be as toothless as Albert Steptoe but we live in hope.
  • Options

Coincidence?

That's because i'm really Jimenez? Have you not worked it out yet?
  • Options
    Why is pritchard even on the bench? Rather have poyet there or a blank space, actually having a blank space there sounds much better
  • Options
    The good news is that this is, I believe, our strongest lineup available from the general mediocrity that we have at our disposal. Injuries notwithstanding it's taken a long time to arrive at that conclusion by CP. The bad news is that if we get stuffed today I think we can assume that we are probably rogered! I'm feeling strangely optimistic. COYR.
  • Options

Coincidence?

Yes.

• Options
    are we losing yet ?
  • Options

Why is pritchard even on the bench? Rather have poyet there or a blank space, actually having a blank space there sounds much better

Stupid remark.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!