Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Forget about Millwall, spare a thought for Operation Pig's Saturday night.

He is currently huddled under this roof after the Bournemouth defeat, head in hands and hiding under a blanket with only a cold chip butty for company.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH4EaQqU8p0

Comments

• Yes . He is strangely quite this Saturday evening. Gloating always comes back to haunt you.
  • C'mon OP, it is Christmas. Good will to all men and all that.
  • Who cares about that boar. Wendies muppet.
  • exactly - by all means come on here once we've beaten them & gloat, but not before. This may come back to bite you.......
  • he don't gloat , he is alrite OP theres worse alleged addicks on here than OP

too long to go for me to give it shed loads but I don't feel for him today as I wouldn't expect him to feel for us, its football come end of season where you finish is where you deserve

but there is a maaaaaaaaaaasssssssive 6 pointer coming up
  • Yes . He is strangely quite this Saturday evening. Gloating always comes back to haunt you.

He's in hiding at this time of year, he has heard of three wise men bearing blankets.
  • exactly - by all means come on here once we've beaten them & gloat, but not before. This may come back to bite you.......

Sometimes in life you just have to say what the flip, and take your chances.
    Just a bit of fun and agree with nth london addick, OP is sound.
  • Anyone who has served in Iraq or Afghanistan is ok with me.
    Big game next weekend Piggy.
  • Anyone who has served in Iraq or Afghanistan is ok with me.
    Big game next weekend Piggy.

when people say This , This is why

• Sponsored links:

• Yeah Piggy is alright. He takes dogs abuse from some in here which is unnecessary but he always appears to take it in good grace and sticks around/doesn't hide. He's certainly one of the better 'characters' we've got around here tbh....
  • Yeah Piggy is alright. He takes dogs abuse from some in here which is unnecessary but he always appears to take it in good grace and sticks around/doesn't hide. He's certainly one of the better 'characters' we've got around here tbh....

this

• It is only right for our very own piggy to get the massive winner v the wendies.