Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GUESS WHO IS AT THE EMIRATES....

Our very own SCP and Tony Jiminez.... sitting together in box - so are we looking to buy out of this lot???

Comments

• Options
    Blimers !

Did the camera pick them out /was there any comment made by the presenter or did your beady eyes spot them ?
  • Options
    Checking out some fella called ozil. If his good enough for scp...
  • Options
    Beckham et family are also there....what could this mean...?
  • Options
    Nah me mate text me and told me, asked if anyone in particular wanted, dream a little dream as the song goes! Tbf I am told that SCP and TJ get on evidently maybe a lads night out with a little business chat in some posh box at the Arse..
  • Options
    With what the gooners charge for tickets, bang goes the January budget
  • Options
    Where best to discuss player contracts renewal than watching TJ's key footballing interest .... Chelsea, play the game Powelly, play the game
  • Options
    I am reading this thread with a great deal of scepticism. Need a second opinion Doc.
  • Options
    Hmmm...
  • Options
    davyjack said:

Nah me mate text me and told me, asked if anyone in particular wanted, dream a little dream as the song goes! Tbf I am told that SCP and TJ get on evidently maybe a lads night out with a little business chat in some posh box at the Arse..

In a parallel universe, maybe ...
  • Options
    SCP loves Spuds & TJ is Chelsea. Simples
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hmmm not sure bring Bendtner in on loan would be a wise move.
  • Options

Hmmm not sure bring Bendtner in on loan would be a wise move.

You are joking of course.

• Options
    Just watched MoTD. How does Murphy say that was not a red, almost snapped his leg. Arteta lucky his stud was not planted in the ground. Defo penalty as well which Murphy wasn't sure about. He is a naff pundit.
  • Options
    Wasn't a red
  • Options

Just watched MoTD. How does Murphy say that was not a red, almost snapped his leg. Arteta lucky his stud was not planted in the ground. Defo penalty as well which Murphy wasn't sure about. He is a naff pundit.

Watched it on sky Gary Neville and Jamie Carrragher had the same argument about the red, But they showed a great camera angle where both Arteta and Mikel both went in one footed studs showing just Arteta got their first IMO no red
  • Options
    If thats a penalty then im glad I dont bother watching much football any more
  • Options
    Arteta went in the same , Mikel was late but the tackles Identical, if they had hit at the same time both could have been injured , never a red imo
  • Options
    Wonder what the big spuds were doing there. Thrashing out a big money free transfer for Frimpong maybe.
  • Options
    Has this cosy scenario been verified ?
  • Options

Wonder what the big spuds were doing there. Thrashing out a big money free transfer for Frimpong maybe.

Let's hope not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TJ is a big Chelsea fan - I expect he was just rubbing CP's nose in it
  • Options
    Doesn't that kind of poo poo suggestions Powell could be sacked.
  • Options

Frimpong plus £2m for Jordan Cousins. Would that be a good deal for us? We need the dosh but give me Jordan over the Dench boy any day.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Doesn't that kind of poo poo suggestions Powell could be sacked.

Depends if they were discussing severence payments.............
  • Options
    Thought you were talking about the Canadian rock band.