Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing Day predictions

Are we doing a CL prediction for boxing day as my Laptop will not be on at all tomorrow so was hoping to do it today

Comments

• Options
    Didn't you ask Santa for an iPhone Paulie?
  • Options

Again as I will be spending the day with my family I dont plan to use my phone either

• Options
    IF you are not putting on your lap top tomorrow then you will miss out on the big takeover news ;-)
  • Options

Again as I will be spending the day with my family I dont plan to use my phone either

Wish I had your willpower. I need mine to save me from the boredom.
  • Options

IF you are not putting on your lap top tomorrow then you will miss out on the big takeover news ;-)

I am sure @BigDL wold mention it on boxing day
  • Options

Are we doing a CL prediction for boxing day as my Laptop will not be on at all tomorrow so was hoping to do it today

Answer, No. The next predictions will be on the weekend of the 28th/29th and then the FA Cup weekend of the 4th.

• Options
    shirty5 said:

Answer, No. The next predictions will be on the weekend of the 28th/29th and then the FA Cup weekend of the 4th.

Thanks Shirty
  • Options
    I predict widespread hangovers, indigestion, family rows and broken toys.
  • Options
    I predict cold meat and bubble and squeek