Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Underrated Players

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fernandinho until this season. Possibly Firminio too, thought he was good but now believe he really is a top player.

• Options

Fernandinho until this season. Possibly Firminio too, thought he was good but now believe he really is a top player.

Yeah great shout Fernandinho used to be tight up there for me as well but it goes feel like he's gotten the plaudits he deserves this season. But he had been consistently brilliant since he joined them.

Good shout in Firminho too.

@kentaddick yeah that's the thing with Silva is he had been so good for so long you almost take it for granted. But his close control. And change of pace on the ball is just so impressive. And his work rate is excellent and he defends and presses well. A lovely player.
  • Options
    Izale Mcleod :-)
  • Options
    Simon Webster was a great centre half, always felt he never got the credit he deserved. Career then ruined by Julian dicks. Stood next to him outside The Valley before I think the Derby match in our last season in the championship, was like a star struck kid, wanted to tell him he was one of my favourite players but just stared at him instead!!