Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Free the Nathan Prior One

2»

Comments

• Options
    I guess in his defence, he doesn't really understand some of the stuff he posts. I think that's evident from the work thread. Some of his pals need to sit him down and help him with the adjustment into adult life as he appears to be struggling with it.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Is he real young then ?

I guess in his defence, he doesn't really understand some of the stuff he posts. I think that's evident from the work thread. Some of his pals need to sit him down and help him with the adjustment into adult life as he appears to be struggling with it.

• Options
    edited December 2013
    shine166 said:

Is he real young then

Never met him but I get the impression he's late teens.

• Options
    he isn't either tbh I think when pushed Nathan has quite a bit of savvy, but gets off on knowing that from behind a keyboard you can in fact be quite brave and foolish with little to no come back

I do think that for some the internet is a fantasy world where they can be the people they think people will actually like and be attracted too , but in reality they are just nerdy people who seek attention, but one day some one will plant one on them regardless of how actually harmless they are
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Nathan is fundamentally harmless, but struggles with a couple of things and puts himself in difficult situations. One one hand he is a soft target and I don't like seeing others take advantage or the piss out of that, however he does and says the most ridiculous things at times that provokes others. As a moderator it is sometimes a difficult situation to deal with. We took the stance of years ago with a similar prominent poster, it is not easy to know what to do for the best as people view it in different ways.

Nathan's temporary ban was up this week, however we will maintain for a little while longer and review.

In future, if people wish to discuss individuals, I'd be grateful if we could do it privately rather than on the open forum, thanks.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    So I see Nathan is on the Sky Soccer Saturday Super 6 leaderboard, so he must be back on here ?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Hope so, it's been boring without him.
  • Options
    Although looks like nothing's changed...

1.jpg 12.3K
    2.jpg 13.3K
  • Options

Looking at his spelling of no (know) might help.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Looking at his spelling of no (know) might help.

and dont and were.
    A career in proof reading is probably not an option.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He still is - has been about a year
  • Options
    He's a decent lad.
    It's a shame that people still find time to mock his spelling with what is happening in the world.
  • Options
    CafcSteve said:

He's a decent lad.
    It's a shame that people still find time to mock his spelling with what is happening in the world.

Please tell me your a private eye reader and this in tongue in cheek?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!