Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away tickets for Wednesday on Sunday

Apparently Wednesday only asked for 1900 tickets for the match on Sunday. Does this mean that away supporters could buy tickets on the day? If so, would it be at the Jimmy Seed turnstiles?

I ask because I've got some Wednesday friends who would like to come along, and would prefer to be in the away end. When I went to Anfield a few years ago, I was able to buy a ticket for the away end at the gate, so I'd hope that Charlton allow the same. It's not as if we don't need the money.

Comments

• Options
    danny777 said:

Apparently Wednesday only asked for 1900 tickets for the match on Sunday. Does this mean that away supporters could buy tickets on the day? If so, would it be at the Jimmy Seed turnstiles?

I ask because I've got some Wednesday friends who would like to come along, and would prefer to be in the away end. When I went to Anfield a few years ago, I was able to buy a ticket for the away end at the gate, so I'd hope that Charlton allow the same. It's not as if we don't need the money.

Tickets will be available on the day
  • Options
    Thought weds were so maaaassivee they would have sold out twice over?
  • Options

We do okay, took 3,500 to Blackburn today so it's not bad considering we've had one hell of a bad season, since our relegation from the Premiership in 2000 we've finished just one season in the top half on the Championship, the rest of the time it's been lower half or stints in L1.

• Options
    Wednesday may have some fickle home fans that drop off a bit when the going is tough, but their away support is always strong, like their mates up the road at Leeds ;)
  • Options

We do okay, took 3,500 to Blackburn today so it's not bad considering we've had one hell of a bad season, since our relegation from the Premiership in 2000 we've finished just one season in the top half on the Championship, the rest of the time it's been lower half or stints in L1.

Pathetic, you should see what we took to Blackburn.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Quality, not quantity.

• Options
    se9addick said:

Not forgetting Bolton of course