Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Brighton match thread

Comments

• Options
    morrow has it....church....but they get it and push forward.......we clear....yann....stewart...stevo.....tackled......they clear to midfield
  • Options
    lot of their play comes through bridcut....they are attacking.....shot comes in.....wide....addicks gk...17 mins gone
  • Options
    alnwick takes the gk...sends it long....
  • Options
    yann is challenged again and wins a fk.....stevo to take it.....sends it in.....curls it in and cleared away...albion throw
  • Options
    Thanks for your commentary RM. We sound our usual conservative self atm.
  • Options
    stevo to cousins....church.....passes to wilson....they cut it out.....and are back in midfield....now attacking.....and we win a throw
  • Options
    throw taken.....stewart has it.....but overruns it and albion gk
  • Options
    gk taken.....sends it to midfield and they push forward......shot comes in....we clear....they get it back and shoot and score
  • Options
    0-1................
  • Options
    bollocks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Typical. Wake up Charlton
  • Options
    addicks 0-1
  • Options
    they have the ball again.....solly tackles.....wiggins....stewart...cousins.....solly....yann....church.....stewart.....shot comes in just over the bar
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    addicks trying to respond quickly and have a go
  • Options
    church attacking.....wilson......losses it......they have a throw
  • Options
    church.....stevo.....yann.....church shoots......wide
  • Options
    brighton attacking again.....shot comes in alnwick takes.....sends it out....church is fouled addicks fk 30 yds out
  • Options
    stevo to take it.....high and wide over the bar
  • Options
    morrow...wilson.....stevo.....tackled....they attack.....we are back under pressure...cousins gets it....and attack....but they clear, back to us....wilson....poor pass and gives them the ball back.....but wood now collects...29 mins gone
  • Options
    albion have it at the back...now push forward.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    playing keep ball......and attacking......they come again....solly tackles.....they get it back....shot comes in.....addicks gk
  • Options
    yay!!!!!!!!!!1-1
  • Options
    gk taken....yann attacking...stewart....yann...wilson scores.......GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Options
    get in!!!
  • Options
    Yes you Reds. Love it. Goalllllll
  • Options
    GET IN!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Can't be bothered to stay up again when I have a very early start tomorrow with the way we are playing problem is I won't sleep until I know if what I expect to happen does typed this and we score get in you reds
  • Options
    BBC Surrey 104 for live commentary. Brighton biased but better than emma.
  • Options
    lordy lordy a goal
  • Options
    Get In. Come on boys
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!