Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kermo's free kicks

edited December 2013 in General Charlton
Do any of you stattos happen to know how many of Kermo's free kicks for Charlton from 20 yards or so out have resulted in a goal. I reckon the percentage must be pretty high. 1 in 5 or something.

Great result today!

Comments

• Options
    He got one against Rochdale and one against Wycombe in League 1. And Yeovil on Boxing Day. In fact, that makes this his second Boxing Day free kick goal in three years I think, unless I've completely misremembered.. His free kick against Bolton last season hit the post and Dervite put in the rebound. Other than that I can't remember any Championship free kicks. Can't really speak for yardage either. Anyone want to take over?
  • Options
    If he doesn't score, then he very often at least hits the target. I've thought for a long time he should be taking all our shooting free kicks unless the angle makes it impossible for a right footer. For whatever reason Jacko seems to be first choice a lot of the time though. JJ's free kicks are decent, but Kerm's are a cut above IMO.
  • Options
    Was a great Free-Kick especially as he took about 5/6 before the match that went off target - Always felt that the one he scored was going in though because of that fact
  • Options

Do any of you stattos happen to know how many of Kermo's goals for Charlton from 20 yards or so out have resulted in a goal. I reckon the percentage must be pretty high. 1 in 5 or something.

Great result today!

I would have thought 100% of his goals from 20 yards out have resulted in goals

• Options
    Love watching his free kicks, He does not even put any effort in just a step up to the ball goal then just turns around as if its to easy for him, What a player
  • Options
    Today's was a stunner
  • Options
    Looking forward to see it, since i was sitting at right angles to it. Keeper didn't even move.
  • Options
    Great video on the post match thread.
  • Options
    got in ground early today he took 5/6 before the end of the warm up right on the spot he scored everyone he took was unsaveable unreal skills. practice practice practice...
  • Options

Can't find it, can anyone repost?

We will all enjoy :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    When keepers just stand there he will just say Merci Beaucoup like he did today.
  • Options

Can't find it, can anyone repost?

We will all enjoy :-)

Find it here

• Options
    I thank you, sir!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    That vid is taken from the perfect angle to show the arc of he ball's flight. Football at its beautiful best.
  • Options
    I love Yann Kermogant
  • Options

That vid is taken from the perfect angle to show the arc of he ball's flight. Football at its beautiful best.

This. And I see Alnwick enjoyed it too - missed it at the time!