Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 3rd round game vs Oxford United 4th January 2014

2»

Comments

• If only it would be half empty next week.
  • Sorry but don't like to be told were I can sit
    I buy upper north season ticket for a reason!
    An away fixture i might have gone

If you don't like to be told where you can sit. How might you have gone to an away fixture ?

Perhaps, you don't mind being told to sit in an away end ? :-)

• Weather forecast has rain pretty much all week including Saturday. Predict this will be called off
  • Weather forecast has rain pretty much all week including Saturday. Predict this will be called off

I agree. At least we will be in the hat for the fourth round ;-)

• Should be moved to Wellings ground where we can fill it up and play on a proper pitch!
  • Every bloody year I get mugged into this fixture and every year I say for the last time. See you there no doubt.

This and got my ticket on Sunday in the lower West. Do I need a blanket and thermos so as not to look out of place? :-)
  • I shall be in Barcelona that weekend,my son's Xmas present Barcelona v Elche.Well pleased with shit draw

I saw Elche play Espagnol a couple of months ago.
    Hard battling underdogs that only won promotion last season - a bit like watching Charlton play.
    And under the cosh, they try to defend their 18 yard line - just like us!
  • Charlton don't do cup matches, so I don't. Anyway, there is no way this fixture will be playable once a couple of expected raindrops land on the pitch.