Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton forum

2»

Comments

• Options

Some of you may know of Attila the Stockbroker, musician, poet and Brighton fan.
    He was at yesterday's game and e-mailed me today:

Hi, maybe you saw my Twitter/FB comments – you know your playing surface, we were quite literally all at sea! Wilson was excellent and El Abd should have been sent off probably....you’ll stay up, we may make the play offs, depends how many of our best players go to Roker in Jan :(

Beery Clashmas

Been quite a few years since I saw an 'Attila' gig ...is he still going?
  • Options
    You have to agree the pitch is POOR but the ref was not on our side at all
  • Options
    The Valley is most definitely not a shit hole but if anyones ever sat in the away end (i did for one of those football for a fiver matches once), then you'll know it's pretty much a shit hole compared to the rest of the ground.

Bit cheeky of them to have a moan though, the Goldstone and the Withdean were hardly glamorous.
  • Options
    Got to admit this new found distain is amusing, especially considering the Withdean.
    Still don't mind Brighton tho', glad we were so much in support of their fans united day all those years ago, and Stevie Gritt is a lovely appropriate link we have with them, not to mention Curbs as well. For that matter there is also the Mullery/Bailey shuffle too.
    Steve Brown is also from there.
  • Options
    I was impressed with the Amex - it has its faults, teh transport is not perfect. Seats are comfortable, but the Valley has a bit more character IMO.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Got to admit this new found distain is amusing, especially considering the Withdean.
    Still don't mind Brighton tho', glad we were so much in support of their fans united day all those years ago, and Stevie Gritt is a lovely appropriate link we have with them, not to mention Curbs as well. For that matter there is also the Mullery/Bailey shuffle too.
    Steve Brown is also from there.

We got Garry Nelson and John Robinson from them too. Feeder club!

• Options
    IdleHans Member
    4:31PM said:

We got Gary Nelson and John Robinson from them too. Feeder club!

And Steve Gatting!