Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Sheff Wed | Sun 29th Dec 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    must win.
  • Options
    Bringing my boy home today so not gonna make the game

For that reason....6-0 - lawrie Wilson double hat trick
  • Options
    We'll probably lose, it's the first game i've been able to get back for in god knows how long
  • Options
    Draw written all over it - festival of hoofball.
    Both teams and sets of fans nervous.....
  • Options
    Up from Devon visiting family so first game of the season for me. Hopefully the game isnt as defensive as some think.. need to beat the teams around you so hopefully both teams going for a win 2:1 Charlton
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    mrbligh said:

Bringing my boy home today so not gonna make the game

For that reason....6-0 - lawrie Wilson double hat trick

Let's hope your new baby brings us some luck today and 3 points.

Congrats !

• Options
    This is the one of only four teams in this League worse than us on paper.

Never was part of the Semedo adoration club and as for El Donko....a big heart but too many "Bambi on Ice" auditions for my liking.

They will be horrible to watch and will rely on El Donko from set pieces but I still (just) expect to see a home win to impress that nice Belgian bloke with the deep pockets full of Euros.
  • Options
    Fairly confident, home win,3 points and confidence rising, 2-0.
  • Options
    To get anything I suspect we will need to get an early goal. I expect the officials to have an impact today.
    It will be fascinating to see if there is a role for Jacko, and also if the management team are mindful of the thick cluster of games we're in the middle of.
  • Options
    Is it on the radio?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the form book going into this game favours sheff wed slightly, but we got a win last game and they didn't. the game unless osmethign crazy happens will obviously be tight. either a 1-0 to either side or a 0-0 draw. im going for 1-0 charlton. expect frantic defending at the end.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Is it on the radio?

Not listed on BBC 94.9 but could be on DAB platform, If you can get Radio Kent it will be on 774MW.
  • Options
    confident of a thumping victory - solly back, kermo fully fit, jacko back, takeover imminent, talk of a couple of quality signings iminent and the luck finally turning in our favour against brighton. 4-1 win.
  • Options
    First League home game I'm missing this season. Only other home game I missed was Oxford in the League Cup. I'm not normally superstitious, hopefully we can build on the good result on Boxing Day and cause them problems. COYA!
  • Options
    At last we can put out our best 11. Expect a win as we are a lot better than our league position suggests. Hopefully a less stressful game at home for the faithfull to watch. COYR!!!
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

dizzee said:

Is it on the radio?

Not listed on BBC 94.9 but could be on DAB platform, If you can get Radio Kent it will be on 774MW.
    Just found this link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_sheffield

Looks like it will be aired on here for anyone who want to listen to it today who can't make it.
  • Options
    Wood and Solly inspired revival continues with a scrappy 2 nil win.
  • Options
    Am in the ground, loads of Dutch guys around.. Anyone have a clue why ?
  • Options
    Loads of German lads in the lib
  • Options
    No Solly or Wiggins. Must be rested. Jackson and Evina start.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No football in Germany or Holland for another 3 weeks,winter break.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

No Solly or Wiggins. Must be rested. Jackson and Evina start.

Dolly injured and wiggins just had a baby... Not the sort of game you choose to rest players ! Got lose all over it now I think.
  • Options

Little piggy
    Poor excuse more like ur teams playing crap and u can't
    Be bothered to see another defeat
    Thought u was a fan ? An hangover as an excuse
    Uve gone down in my estimations

Just got up, what time is it?

• Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    2 points dropped....