Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darts tonight

Comments

• Options
    I have to watch final in 3D wright's hair will look awesome! :-)
  • Options

So whats the new song this year that they are all singing, there's no limits one.

Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Toure

Kolo Kolo Kolo Kolo Kolo Kolo Kolo Toure
  • Options

So whats the new song this year that they are all singing, there's no limits one.

Maybe it's just me being a miserable bastard but this song gets on my nerves. The other night some cracking darts were being thrown and the crowd start singing this!

MVG started like a house on fire
  • Options
    2-0 to MVG.
  • Options
    Hard to catch your breath watching these 100 mph players, mental
  • Options

It was this summer's song from Magaluf.

English lads jumping up & down in the streets singing it (just prior to getting tear gassed by the local plod).
  • Options

English lads jumping up & down in the streets singing it (just prior to getting tear gassed by the local plod).
    Bit old for Magaluf CE
  • Options
    Lewis is all over the place with the doubles
  • Options
    lewis is great when on form but so inconsistant
  • Options
    bloody hell MVG unstoppable at the moment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2013
    clb74 said:

Bit old for Magaluf CE
    CEJ, not me :-)
  • Options
    disappointing contest! Fans heading home early.
  • Options
    6-0. Demolished Lewis.
  • Options
    Lewis bottled it
  • Options
    would have got some amazing odds on the 6-0
  • Options
    Awesome from MVG. Lewis couldn't buy a double.

Toure song is bollocks, boring tables is boring. They will watch the darts at some point
  • Options
    Feed the stands let them know its Christmas time
  • Options
    Do me a favour the fans make this tournament, end off Barry Hearn knows it, thats why he took it to the Ally Pally.
  • Options
    MVG is hot hot hot, can't wait to watch the final now his fast hot pace versus wrights amazing technicolour dreamcoat, trousers, hair...
  • Options

Do me a favour the fans make this tournament, end off Barry Hearn knows it, thats why he took it to the Ally Pally.

Hearn will have a big problem with the crowds at some point, seen more trouble at PL nights than I've seen at the football (excluding Bristol away ;) Watching the winning darts in the quarters the other night and the majority were not even watching. Just don't get that.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Peter Wright is a very good player and is cool as a cucumber but I think MVG wants this too much and i think his going to blow him away. 7-1 or 7-2 possibly even the white wash.
  • Options
    Agree Nich.o.las. Different world. Wright could average 105 again and still lose.
  • Options
    Ive been to the PL, Worlds and the grand slam and find it proper frustrating when im at home viewing on the box and the crowd arent even watching the darts, particularly when they are on fire like the first 2/3 sets of the mvg lewis tonight, but when you are there its so so different. Games pass you by. Crowd make the darts at the end of the day.

That said the yaya toure chant is pony
  • Options
    Toure brothers banter aside.

Predictions for tonight?
  • Options
    MVG - 7-2. Wright's average has been phenomenal, but I think he'll freeze up in the final. Started showing some nervousness for the first time towards the end of the semi, and I reckon he'll be worse tonight. Van Gerwen is just on fire at the moment - can't remember seeing anyone finishing legs as efficiently before.
  • Options

MVG - 7-2. Wright's average has been phenomenal, but I think he'll freeze up in the final. Started showing some nervousness for the first time towards the end of the semi, and I reckon he'll be worse tonight. Van Gerwen is just on fire at the moment - can't remember seeing anyone finishing legs as efficiently before.

Agree.

Only hope for Wright is that MVG can't be so relentless for so many sets. He does have a lull at some points, that is when Wright has to step up to it and take out those doubles.

MVG is the future of darts, super talented. Would like to see Wright win for everything underdog though.

• Options
    Christ almighty, Wright's outdone himself there. Looks like he's had his suit done over with a giant spirograph.
  • Options
    Want Wright to win but can't see past mvg 7-3
  • Options
    Wright could get bagelled here. Not at the races so far
  • Options
    This has 7-0 written all over it