Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Takeover Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Don't grieve too much Fanny, the end had been painful & its life had been hanging by a thread.
  • Options
    The thread is still with us. Just in another dimension.
  • Options
    The worst time of year too.

Silence or applause at tomorrow's game for the thread.
  • Options
    RIP. That thread was a Drama Queen's paradise.
  • Options
    You just know that when we do our annual tribute to cafc related deaths in 2013, "T.Thread" is gonna scroll down the screen.
  • Options
    History has a habit of repeating itself. I'll miss yer Takeover Thread but see you in three years...
  • Options
    Not sure it's completely dead. Might have a few pages left in the old girl yet.
  • Options
    Farewell sweet prince x
  • Options
    A source told me last week the thread was going to be closed but I didn't want to jeopardise it by saying anything.

The thread had not been seen in the directors box for several weeks.
  • Options
    Resurrection?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

History has a habit of repeating itself. I'll miss yer Takeover Thread but see you in three years days..

Fixed it for you.
  • Options
    Just coming back to say goodnight to our old friend.

Gone but not forgotten.
  • Options
    Sorry to interrupt this thread but I must say I couldn't stop laughing reading all the above posts. If there was a Thread of the Year contest,I reckon either this or the original Takeover thread would win!
  • Options

Until the fat lady sings, reports of it's death may be greatly exaggerated.

• Options
    Missing in action, no dog tag retrieved as yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Once again freedom of speech and my right to talk complete bollocks is being infringed by CL admin. I am not aware that there has been any petition in favour of this closure. Democracy trampled beneath the jackboot diplomacy of those in the know.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

History has a habit of repeating itself. I'll miss yer Takeover Thread but see you in three years days..

Fixed it for you.
    Looks like I was a day out.