Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spa day etiquette

edited December 2013 in Not Sports Related
Am on a spa weekend with Mrs.

Never been before and don't know the unwritten rules. Obviously no blatant staring at strangers' cans or fiddling with myself under the robe. Also only being on here when Lady PL54 is having facial etc.

Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    No farting in the jacuzzi, even though you could probably get away with it.
  • Options
    Thought this was a thread about the takeover and a visit to meet the new owners at Spa in Belguim ;-)
  • Options
    The rules are you sit around the pool all day enjoying doing f all while you missus has some ridiculously over priced treatment.
  • Options
    Don't ask for extras
  • Options
    Try not to have an erection. Good luck.
  • Options
    After the steam room or sauna shower before entering the jacuzzi or swimming pool.
  • Options
    Do they have underwater CCTV in the jacuzzi ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Do they have underwater CCTV in the jacuzzi ?

No, but if you're careful you could probably sneak one in.
  • Options
    Remember to carry extra cash if asking for a happy ending. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where have you gone PL thinking of booking Bath next December for a weekend away with the missus, Christmas fair and spa
  • Options
    Don't soak your gravy up with a slice of thick bread at dinner
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    If you've got a male maseuse, don't ask for a happy ending.
  • Options

Where have you gone PL thinking of booking Bath next December for a weekend away with the missus, Christmas fair and spa

Apparently 'Chariots' are a good chain of spa and saunas....

• Options

Apparently 'Chariots' are a good chain of spa and saunas....

Are they a chain? I only know the one up by Old Street/Shoredich way. Wish I'd known before I moved France after I sold me shop up Grove Park, but before I had me new kidney! Ffs
  • Options
    Shop?
  • Options

This one is Alexandra / Utopia Hotel & Spa (Sussex)
  • Options

Are you turning into a puddle jumper?