Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the season so far?

Comments

• Options
    Stephens. Cousins has been great, but Stevo's turnaround has been one of the most pleasant surprises I have had as a Charlton fan in the last few years. Knew there was a class player in there, but he was awful for most of last season. To come back from having his head turned by the Villa bid Luke that shows real maturity. Still prone to the odd ricket every now and then, but in the role he plays in the team, mistakes he makes are always going to be more evident. Cousins is an absolute shoe-in for ypots.
  • Options
    Cousins, Stephens and Wilson my top three at the moment.
  • Options
    I would vote for Cousins.

Dale has improved dramatically, but if you read his interview in VOTV, he says his improvement is mainly due to being relieved if some if the heavy work by Jordan!

And, of course, one if our own...
  • Options
    Dale
  • Options
    I think Dale Stephens just edges it for me yet if Jordan Cousins continues his form then its gonna be close for who I pick
  • Options
    The Cousins/Stephens partnership over the last few games seems to be getting better and better.
    The two of them and Wilson are top 3 right now....but still a long way to go.
  • Options
    Cousins. He has sorted a problem position.
  • Options
    Cousins - incredibly mature and consistent for a youngster and a pivotal member of the side.
  • Options
    Stephens by a long way for me.
  • Options
    Stephens edging it from Cousins for me. Still time for Yann to make a surge though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2013
    For me between Wilson and Stephens with Cousins and Yann coming up strong. Morro has improved as the season has gone on too.
  • Options
    Lawrie for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I think Stephens has come good of late, where as Wilson has been consistent throughout - so I'd go with Lawrie too if I had to vote tomorrow.
  • Options
    Solly when he's played has been solid again
  • Options

Stephens for me. Just.
    Then Cousins.
    If Yann plays to his potential for the rest of the season then he will win it I think.

this
  • Options
    Ross McCormack (Leeds United).
  • Options
    Wilson is a good shout for consistency but still Stephens for me.
  • Options
    Stephens has really stepped up this year.
    We could be in the s*** (even more so) were it not for him.
  • Options
    stephens
  • Options
    from what I have seen: Morrison and Cousins .. Stephens gets an honourable mention for his recent form
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agreed Stephens then Cousins ... Yann for his non-stop effort.
  • Options
    Cousins is the perfect match for Stephens who has chipped in with some goals, excellent tackles and the odd bit of showboating ie; the bicycle kick pass the other week. Cousins a close second followed by Wilson.
  • Options
    Stephens for me certainly and I would agree with cousins 2nd although wilson, morro, yann and of course Simon Church deserve credit for great work ethic and determination.
  • Options
    Cousins then Dale for me.
  • Options
    I think Morro was dreadful at the start of the season, but has really found his feet again.
  • Options
    Probably just Stephens from Cousins for me, honourable mention to Wilson as well
  • Options
    Cousins then Stephens. Hope it's Yann after a goal filled 2nd half of the season.
  • Options
    Stephens
  • Options
    Stephens for wins, Cousins to avoid losses but Dale for me. Lawrie 3rd then Wood. As a Yann fan, he needs to take a few more chances given his strike partner is not a goalscorer. Poor so far.
  • Options
    stephens
    Jordan