Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mad dogs

Theories here. I didn't get it.

Comments

• Dissapointing ending. Perhaps it was too deep and clever for me..
    The series as a whole was a cracking bit of far fetched fun, but lost me at the end :(
  • Spoiler alert if not seen yet by some

I was really disappointed with the ending having really enjoyed the first 2 series (3rd got a bit too weird for me with that zombie pygmy thing). I'm kinda going with the theory that they were actually killed on the beach at the end and that the last bit with them flying off the unfinished road was just some Lord of the Rings pointless multiple ending pony only to cause discussion rather than finish it off. Would be happy if someone else could explain it better.
  • Great series spoilt by a pony ending! Didn't get it either!
  • I'm with Madz. Touch of the Sopranos ending then ......
  • Thought the whole series was a bit weird, but somehow compulsive viewing.
  • Watched all series 1-3. Now in two minds to watch the last 2 episodes or not? seen everyone saying its pony and don't want to ruin a series I have enjoyed but curiosity is getting the better of me.
  • Watched all series 1-3. Now in two minds to watch the last 2 episodes or not? seen everyone saying its pony and don't want to ruin a series I have enjoyed but curiosity is getting the better of me.

Was worth it up til the final 5 minutes.
  • Recorded the last 2 series and just watched em , wot was all ending about wot a let down, watched it all the way through surely it cant end like this .
  • boogica said:

Recorded the last 2 series and just watched em , wot was all ending about wot a let down, watched it all the way through surely it cant end like this .

Looks like it did, boogica.

Very unsatisfactory IMHO.

• I have decided that the end is on the beach, seeing himself take off the mask signifies they were running from themselves and the last scene shows they were the architects of their own demise.

I must stay off the the port and cheese now.

Happy New Year.
  • Sponsored links:

• No theories just an absolute waste of time and some production companies money.

Actually sickeningly shite
  • My two word review - Shit Dogs
  • Another theory...
    Baxter was the lookalike of a "baddy" drug lord.
    That's why they were always being chased.
    The lookalike removed his tiny blair mask when he knew they were driving off the unbuilt bridge...

Second thoughts, just a shocking ending :(

• Max Beesley has confirmed on Twitter that all four men were executed on the beach as was suggested, the final scenes represented their souls leaving the graves and beginning the ascent into hell which was why the car went off a unfinished bridge, the masked man being revealed as a grinning Bax was symbolic of the poor choices they had made and how they had let greed influence them into making really bad decisions.