Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Congratulations @sunbury_addick for winning CL Poker League 2013 All results here!

edited December 2013 in General Charlton
1st Place @sunbury-addick with 30.41 points, 25 Knockouts, 4 golds, 1 silver and 3 bronze.
2nd Place @Alex wright with 26.17 points, 28 Knockouts, 2 golds, 3 silvers and 3 bronze.
3rd Place @nicholas with 25.31 points, 28 Knockouts, 4 golds and a silver.
4th Place @ellisaddick with 25.03 points, 20 knockouts, 6 silvers and 2 bronze
5th Place @pitbull with 23.53 points, 15 Knockouts, 1 gold, 4 silvers and 2 bronze.
6th Place @sadiejane1981 with 23.2 points, 26 Knockouts, 5 Silvers and 2 bronze.
7th place @DannyCAFC with 21.12 points, 19 Knockouts, 3 Gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze.
8th Place @Indigo Joe with 20.39 points, 20 knockouts, 3 Gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze.
9th Place @sonicstud85 with 9.73 points, 10 knockouts and 3 bronze.
10th Place @Threadkiller with 6.87 points, 6 Knockouts, 1 gold and 1 bronze.
11th Place @bedsaddick with 6.64 points, 8 knockouts, 1 gold and 1 bronze.
12th Place @Frontline9 with 6.62 points, 8 knockouts, 1 gold and 1 bronze.
13th Place @eaststandmike with 6.53 points, 8 knockouts and 1 Gold.
14th Place @Numbers with 6.2 points, 2 Knockouts and 2 silvers.
15th Place @Zubulebu with 5.81 points 1 Knockout, 1 silver and 1 bronze.
16th Place @Kinsella23 with 4.67 points, 5 knockouts and 1 Gold
17th Place @oohaahmortimer with 4.38 points, 4 knockouts and 1 Gold
18th Place @siblers with 4.31 points, 5 knockouts and 1 gold.
19th Place @CRAZYCHAIR with 3.94 points, 11 Knockouts and 1 Gold.
20th Place @Johnnybev1987 with 2.68 Points, 7 Knockouts and 2 Bronze.
Joint 21st Place @No1in SouthLondon with 2.27 Points 1 Knockout and 1 Bronze
Joint 21st Place @Maddferret with 2.27 points 3 Knockouts and 1 Bronze
22nd Place @padthefish with 3 Knockouts
23rd Place @Cafcrule with 2 Knockouts
Joint 24th Place @BigMoney with 1 knockout
Joint 24th Place @Smudge7946 with 1 Knockout
Joint 24th Place @Maglor65 with 1 Knockout
25th Place @PalCAFC
Joint 26th Place @addicknick
Joint 26th Place @colinwalsh99
Joint 26th Place @Howzee76
Joint 26th Place @cafcadam
Joint 26th Place @Blinkant
Joint 26th Place @Dazzler

Well done everyone and thank you for playing, Once Again apologies if I got any CL names wrong. I only placed those that played, if you are a member but don't see your name it is because you never played in 2013. Trophy Pictures will be up as soon as they arrive, they are different from last year, It would be nice if Neil and Derek posted pictures too when they are in Pride of Place ;-)).

New season will start soon just need to compose another survey and work out dates around football and world cup. Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Comments

• Thanks Sadie. Lots of work has gone into this season I think we all appreciate your efforts. Well done again Sunbury_addick, it's nice to know the un 'uns can still lead the way :)
  • Well done Sunbury Addick and thanks to Sadie & Derek for all the organising. I hope to participate next season but my massive win last night might mean I decide to take a run at The World Series :-)
  • Thanks Sadie for all your efforts, look forward to, hopefully, meeting you and Alex at trophy time
  • Brilliant work Sadie.

Watch out 2014 , the re-emergence of Bedsaddick will have you all talking ! ;-)
  • Thank you, as I said my pleasure it's been fun, I hope 2014 is even better (a gold would be nice lol). Derek steps in for me at a minutes notice if I'm in hospital, on holiday or unwell so thank you Derek, glad I can rely on you when needed. X
  • edited January 2014

Thanks Sadie for all your efforts, look forward to, hopefully, meeting you and Alex at trophy time

I may try to make next home league game 11th Jan and deliver personally, I'll have to see how it pans out, ticket is in north upper, where do you both sit?
  • I'm in the East, and have plans to meet people in Plumstead before the game although this can be altered.
  • Could go in lib club before game
  • Well done Subury, Alex & nicholas. Sorry haven't had a chance to pop in to congratulate you all

Lets have a good one this year, hopefully im nearer to the top agian :(