Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stop The Smoking Update

edited January 2014 in Not Sports Related
The Smoking that has been taking place in the male toilets in the North Upper seems to have now stopped. Signs have been placed by the entrance to the toilets and stewards have now been posted within the Toilets themselves.

This seems to be preventing people gathering inside during the interval for a quick fag and I hope that other people who had cause for concern have noticed as well.

Comments

• Options
    But how long will the stewards be there? I doubt very much that they'll be there saturday!
  • Options
    Hasn't stop them in the lower north
  • Options
    Cock watching stewards.
  • Options
    Goes from one extreme to another. There is either no one, or 4 or 5 of the scowling finest from Cock Watch doing their best to look intimidating. All it needs is one by the traps and maybe another patrolling the entrance / taps.
  • Options
    Or a smoke alarm.
  • Options
    I have not had a smoke in the bogs for ages (since it all went mental on here actually). It does still go on in the lower covered end though. One of the gents toilets has been closed off for the last couple of games. Not sure this has anything to do with the smoking though?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Just to say that I've requested an agenda item at the next Safety Advisory Group this month to discuss policing the no smoking situation and the possibility of alternatives for smokers.

The new 'no smoking' reminders by every toilet entrance were put up as a result of previous discussions and the thread on here back in the autumn.

• Options
    Addickted said:

Just to say that I've requested an agenda item at the next Safety Advisory Group this month to discuss policing the no smoking situation and the possibility of alternatives for smokers.

The new 'no smoking' reminders by every toilet entrance were put up as a result of previous discussions and the thread on here back in the autumn.

No good if they can't read , round them up and throw them out :-)