Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is it me .......

Or have a few posters over the last few weeks , months or year had complete changes of personality and turned from normalish in to complete and utter knobs .....
I don't know if this is common forum behaviour
No naming names(please) cos that will lead to agg....but if ever I start coming across as a different twat to my normal annoying persona , I'll be happy to be told I'm being a C*** (cue plenty of you're a c... comments)

Just think sometimes it's not fair on the mods with the behaviour of some

Comments

• edited January 2014

Or have a few posters over the last few weeks , months or year had complete changes of personality and turned from normalish in to complete and utter knobs .....
    No naming names(please) cos that will lead to agg....but if ever I start coming across as a different twat to my normal annoying persona , I'll be happy to be told I'm being a C*** (cue plenty of you're a c... comments)

Since you declared that you were a bit of an insomniac, I've cut you some slack but I'll let you know if you start going soft :0)
    Edit: Understandably you got scratchy when Curbs was in with a shout for the Palarse job.
  • At least you're consistent B O' C :-)
  • I'm always the same whatever my name is.....
  • ....and me, the norvern monkey that no one takes any notice of.

*sigh*
  • edited January 2014

....and me, the norvern monkey that no one takes any notice of.

*sigh*

Now you know that is not true..............@BIG_ROB likes ya all the way from France.
  • ....and me, the norvern monkey that no one takes any notice of.

*sigh*

Did someone say something?
  • I'm sorry but I get really cranky with no sleep and I occasionally go delusional and become a WUM I can't help it :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

....and me, the norvern monkey that no one takes any notice of.

*sigh*

Now you know that is not true..............BIG ROB likes ya all the way from France.

BIG_ROB lives in France?!?!? He never said!
  • I used to know a fella called Rob who had a shop next to Grove Park station. Don't spose it's the same one though.
  • Suspect that given the time of year, there's more drunk/hungover posting going on than normal. Hence the increased tetchiness from various quarters. The uncertainty over the various takeover bids probably hasn't helped either
  • ^ I will never get bored of that video.
  • Love that video!!
  • You wansum!
  • Or have a few posters over the last few weeks , months or year had complete changes of personality and turned from normalish in to complete and utter knobs .....

I agree. I think some people need to take a step back and look at what they are saying.

I can only presume some of it comes from an unhappiness in their own lives & they feel the need to take this out on others to make themselves feel better.

Personally, I know I've "got carried away" in the past & I try harder to "bite my tongue" & just let things go.
  • Or have a few posters over the last few weeks , months or year had complete changes of personality and turned from normalish in to complete and utter knobs .....

Can I try to be funny and B*ll*cks ?