Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Secrets of the living dolls

edited January 2014 in Not Sports Related
Is anyone else watching this ?

Comments

• Options
    Yep. Very strange
  • Options
    Very freaky.
  • Options
    Some issues the wife just said
  • Options
    Powell: Now lads, did you take notes from my appearance on the footballers football show?

Players: Sorry gaffer, we were taking notes on the rubber doll rendezvous
  • Options
    Can't come to the screen right now - too busy rubbing one out
  • Options
    Just flicked over to it. Now feel very very disturbed.

At what point in your life do you decide that's a fun thing to do?

Takes all sorts I suppose.
  • Options
    The last time I saw someone wearing a mask like that was Kendo Nagasaki on World of Sport
  • Options
    Oh God. Just catching it on +1. Truely bizarre.
  • Options
    Would Ya?
  • Options
    Im sure I saw Plaaayer on it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At times it had hints of silence of the lambs about it i just couldnt work out if they wanted to be a women if a bloke approached them would the do the do just couldnt understand it. The joy of being single again have the tv to myself watched a programe about the bermuda triangle then benifit street then the dolls then bit of big bro..
  • Options
    Dolls appear to have gone up market since the one's Del Boy was flogging!
  • Options
    What the fuck is this shit?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    the oddest pile of bull crap ever it has to be fake
  • Options
    God I hope it's fake! These are apparently straight men becoming creepy ass doll plastic German/Brazilian women type odd creatures?
  • Options
    it has to be fake no way is there people walking around like this and they aint been seen in Camden
  • Options
    Ha ha ha I think they'd definitely have been to Camden if real!
  • Options
    they would've opened their own pub in Camden mate , it has to be a load of bull shite , and if its real then I expect the police to act appropriately and bang them up for life
  • Options

they would've opened their own pub in Camden mate , it has to be a load of bull shite , and if its real then I expect the police to act appropriately and bang them up for life

LOL. Why though? Clearly it's a bit... Odd, to say the least, but what harm are they doing anyone? Just looks like trannies taking it to the next level to me. If this offends you, just wait a few years until the masks look a bit more realistic. You'll end up chatting one up in a bar and not even know it :)
  • Options

Wow, bang them up for what exactly ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wearing dolls outfits
  • Options
    I managed to catch this yesterday via on demand.

Disturbing