Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Manchester City v West Ham

I'll keep this short n sweet .. the 'ammers are getting 'ammered ... a right mullering is on the cards

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014
    3-0 that Hammers keeper is poor
  • Options
    never the keepers fault. shocking defending.
  • Options
    I hate to say this but they actually ARE worse than Crystal Palace . Shocking
  • Options
    Terrible colour clash - I keep thinking West Ham look very impressive.
  • Options
    City are no Forest though!! ;-)
  • Options
    this is fun
  • Options
    Big Sam will be gone soon, I know Gold and Sullivan back him but they can't afford relegation. Plus Allarydce to me doesn't seem that phased by the prospect of the sack, probably because he'll get a big pay off
  • Options

Big Sam will be gone soon, I know Gold and Sullivan back him but they can't afford relegation. Plus Allarydce to me doesn't seem that phased by the prospect of the sack, probably because he'll get a big pay off

evidently he's 'earning' (or making) somewhere between 2.5 and £3,000,000 a year .. crying all the way to the offshore bank .. fair play to the 'ammers fans though .. they just keep singing and singing
  • Options
    5-0 now !

I'm forever blowing bubbles !
  • Options
    Allardyce might just as well have selected a strong team v Forest .. surely his team had more chance to beat them and progress in the FA rather than in the Capital against a VERY strong Cittteeeeeeeee outfit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

City are no Forest though!! ;-)

Lol...always wanted to quote myself!! They are now!!! ;-)
  • Options
    We may 3 London clubs relegated this year.
  • Options
    how many players do cittteeeee have? ... number 64 is just coming on !!
  • Options
    RATS ...he'll save the sinking ship
  • Options
    .. fair play to the 'ammers fans though .. they just keep singing and singing

At the moment they're singing F*** off Sam Allardyce!
  • Options
    If Sheffield Wednesday and West Ham are relegated this season, then Roger Johnson will have been involved in five relegated sides in four seasons.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

If Sheffield Wednesday and West Ham are relegated this season, then Roger Johnson will have been involved in five relegated sides in four seasons.

Up there with Herman.
  • Options
    And redfearn
  • Options
    hahahahaha ..poor ol' Sam .. I have no idea where he found some of this mob .. perhaps his son is still an agent (007) and finding 'talent' for daddy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All over for Sam, surely?

Tough choice for Redknapp, he's on a pretty good wicket at QPR and would have a tough job keeping Wet Spam up because they are a real shambles, I wonder if he would actually go back there anyway?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

That'll be Roger "Jonah" Johnson to you shirty!!! ;-)
  • Options

Tough choice for Redknapp, he's on a pretty good wicket at QPR and would have a tough job keeping Wet Spam up because they are a real shambles, I wonder if he would actually go back there anyway?

I suspect with 'arry money just doesn't talk ... it SCREAMS .. take me take me take me ..... ((:>)
  • Options

I suspect with 'arry money just doesn't talk ... it SCREAMS .. take me take me take me ..... ((:>)
    True but I doubt he's on YTS money at QPR either and will be on a big old bonus for getting them back up anyway.

Bit of a poisoned chalice at Wet Spam and it could go right tits up if they go to the Olympic Stadium in the Championship.
  • Options
    The owners would prolly like to get Curbs in but he's too good for them
  • Options
    Hmm, playing the kids on Sunday, to rest his team for tonight worked a treat didn't it. The game against Cardiff could be interesting...
  • Options
    I know West Ham are poor but Citeh are the bollocks right now. Absolute class! 6-0 now
  • Options
    They certainly see a lot of goals those wonderful travelling Hammers!
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I know West Ham are poor but Citeh are the bollocks right now. Absolute class! 6-0 now

this and THIS .. and no Aguerro .. am I wrong .. do they play better without him?