Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wilfried Zaha to Wednesday?

Comments

• Options

There is not a hope in hell that United are going to loan him out to a struggling championship side. He'll go to a lower half prem club as he needs top flight experience.

Federico Macheda was at Donny so who knows.
    Macheda is on the way down though whereas Wilf is still on the way up.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

There is not a hope in hell that United are going to loan him out to a struggling championship side. He'll go to a lower half prem club as he needs top flight experience.

Federico Macheda was at Donny so who knows.
    Macheda is on the way down though whereas Wilf is still on the way up.
    According to Moyes daughter Wilf is still on the way down :-)
  • Options

I would think Palace would be at the front of any queue.

According to Pulis, United have said they won't loan him to a london club. Apparently the rumours are that United aren't impressed with the bad influences he has, and they are down in London. The opposite to Ravel Morison if you like. Could be rubbish though.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Manchester is 40 mins away by train, but like I say just a rumour so probably BS.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-w/top-six-clubs-competing-with-gray-for-owls-targets-1-6364399

coming back down to earth, who are these players likely to be?

nani is long term injured. i doubt wilfried "knowing me, knowing you" Zaha is going anywhere but if he is, it will be the Prem. no way he is going to be loaned to a championship relegation battle.

i will personally give you a tenner if this ever happens.
    He's not even in Moyes plans though, so he's just wasted at MU if he isn't getting a look, Moyes and Gray are 'good mates' but even that doesn't get you what you want.

eaststandmike`s got it. what you should have said OP is

"rumour Zaha to Sheff Wed. Moyes is so angry with Wilfired for boning his daughter that he has come up with the ultimate punishment. 6 month loan to the Massives"

and we all would have believed you,,,,
  • Options
    OP are you a regular contributor to Football Rumours? Seems about your level.

I'd imagine that Wilf might have set his sights a bit higher than Championship relegation strugglers tbh, even if Moyes is in love with Grey.
  • Options

Manchester is 40 mins away by train, but like I say just a rumour so probably BS.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-w/top-six-clubs-competing-with-gray-for-owls-targets-1-6364399

coming back down to earth, who are these players likely to be?

nani is long term injured. i doubt wilfried "knowing me, knowing you" Zaha is going anywhere but if he is, it will be the Prem. no way he is going to be loaned to a championship relegation battle.

i will personally give you a tenner if this ever happens.
    or a months rent
    Don't they pay you to live up north?
  • Options
    Quite possibly the most overrated player in the game right now.

Never seen someone so highly regarded lose the ball so often.
  • Options

OP are you a regular contributor to Football Rumours? Seems about your level.

I'd imagine that Wilf might have set his sights a bit higher than Championship relegation strugglers tbh, even if Moyes is in love with Grey.

I never read it tbh, I just heard from several sources, my first reaction was the same as yours on here but when you hear it for another two different places then it just makes you wonder that just maybe, you just never know do you?
  • Options
    oh piggy! 'several sources' means bollox all...

ask everyone on here!
  • Options
    Macronate said:

can I play?

Juan Mata to Charlton?

rumour down here, thoughts?

Stop being stupid, we're much more massiverer than that.

Messi, RVP or Negredo in the next three days. You heard it here first.

If not then RD out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a massive load of B@llocks Miss Piggy
  • Options

Macronate said:

can I play?

Juan Mata to Charlton?

If not then RD out!
    Or even Gary Goals
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Hearing this up here could be just gossip, thoughts on him?

To be a success at Man Utd, he needs experience in the PL, not in the Championship. Utd already know he can play in the Championship. If he gets loaned out, it will be to a lower PL side that tries to play some resemblance of football.

Tottenham then Jonhboy? ;-)
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Macronate said:

can I play?

Juan Mata to Charlton?

If not then RD out!
    Or even Gary Goals
    Dont ever stop with gary i score the goals i score the pennos mr dizee

u brought monsieur goals into my life and.for that i am eternally grazeful
  • Options
    Zaha is going to Villa
  • Options
    There u go...

bet villa got games against tottenham, everton, swajs and saints in the last 8 weeks season
  • Options
    supaclive said:

JohnBoyUK said:

To be a success at Man Utd, he needs experience in the PL, not in the Championship. Utd already know he can play in the Championship. If he gets loaned out, it will be to a lower PL side that tries to play some resemblance of football.

Tottenham then Jonhboy? ;-)
    Haha, hold on I said some resemblance of football... that wasnt Spurs on the last showing :)
  • Options
    moyles doesn't want him going to London cos it's too lively. Newcastle and Cardiff are other options but each of them have a bit of night life as well. Then there's Sheffield... this rumour might have some truth in it..
  • Options
    Dzeko to Bournemouth?
  • Options

Who?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha ha.

Well done 6-0. Connor wickham will be joined by zaha, shooting massives to the title, england to the world cup and the world to Peace.

enjoy it whilst u can...
  • Options
    What a surprise that this turned out to be boulderdash

medical at Cardiff

we can breathe easy again ,)
  • Options
    looks like united have a similar transfer policy to CAFC .. one in .. and one out .. mind that wage bill .. ((:>)
  • Options
    Is he going there on a permanent?
  • Options

On loan for the rest of the season. They've got a swap deal arranged with Wednesday in the summer as Wednesday weren't willing to release Miguel Llera before the end of the season.
  • Options

loan deal.

seems that moyes does not fancy him at all though. No surprise OGS first in the queue for a man united loan though.

• Options
    Wasted at Cardiff, should've come here, his loss!
  • Options

Wasted at Cardiff, should've come here, his loss!

Have you appointed a manager yet?
  • Options
    And messi is coming to us u silly little deluded piggy!
    But then again u r massive