Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester vs Derby

2»

Comments

• Options
    Derby gone to pieces
  • Options
    That weakness on Derby's left exposed again on the penalty award. Wisdom has nothing to offer against Lloyd Dyer on the right, he's totally exposed in 1v1 situations. Centre Backs again exposed on the ground through the middle.

McLaren too slow with his subs? Failed to change his system at HT? Tactically naive? Surely not?
  • Options
    Sounds like Leicester really have the bit between their teeth
  • Options
    leicester have been class, derby poor
  • Options
    When we played Derby the other week, I thought they were really over rated, rode their luck and nicked the 3 points.

And Leicester are showing what you can do to teams when everyone is on their game and fired up.

• Options

Derby gone to pieces

I don't think they'll be the last side to suffer like this at the hands of Leicester.

• Options
    Very impressed with Leicester. They've controlled this game totally & are making Derby look the poor side I thought they were against us. They had a great start to life under McLaren, but seem to be faltering a bit now.
  • Options
    Gary tayler fletcher wouldn't look out of place in a pub team going by his image.
  • Options
    Drinkwater/James outplayed Henrick/Hughes/Bryson in midfield, 2v3. Very impressive.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

That weakness on Derby's left exposed again on the penalty award. Wisdom has nothing to offer against Lloyd Dyer on the right, he's totally exposed in 1v1 situations. Centre Backs again exposed on the ground through the middle.

McLaren too slow with his subs? Failed to change his system at HT? Tactically naive? Surely not?

Has he got his brolly with him?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know he's being built up as/to be something very special but I fail to see what Will Hughes has that is so fantastic. Anyone able to enlighten me?
  • Options
    Curly Blond hair
  • Options
    Public school boy.
  • Options
    gentlemen prefer blondes
  • Options
    Leicester did look very good. Certainly better than wham look right now !