Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Wednesday v Dirty Leeds

2»

Comments

• Options
    OP well done mate hope you enjoyed that I hate dirty leeds and find the result hilarious

• Options
    Fantastic result for Wednesday and congratulations to OP - enjoy a few extra pints of Wards tonight.

Leeds supporters, or rather some of them, are an arrogant bunch with an extraordinary sense of entitlement. They are also adept at going on line and having a go ( although the Great Kevin Nolan gave them what for).

Wednesday have done well to hang onto Wickham - the value of a man who scores 8 or 9 in the games he's played cannot be overstated, especially in a team with little attacking craft (as we well know).

My mate suppprts Rochdale and said that only Paddy Kenny stood between The Dale and a 5 or 6 nil win last week.

Mcdermott's results better pick up before the end of the season or he'll find himself another managerial victim of that crazy division known as the Championship
  • Options
    Everyone likes seeing dirty Leeds getting stuffed :)
  • Options
    I never thought that I would write or even think these words .. A Leeds team CAPITULATED .. Don Revie is spinning in his coffin (unless he was cremated)
  • Options
    Any team who do those dirty L***ds c**** 6-0 are ok by me.
  • Options
    Kieran lee and Connor wick ham we're too drawer for Wednesday
  • Options

Any team who do those dirty L***ds c**** 6-0 are ok by me.

I bet York is quiet toneet? lol

• Options
    Not sure about in town OP but the usual suspects who pop up on my Facebook are conspicuous by their absence tonight ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our gate was really bad today, only 22k, but having said that, with the combination of having a crap season, early kick off and being on sky it was expected in a way, but a consolation was the wider audience got to see it.

Leeds have been larging it as to how many were coming down, and annoyed that we only gave them the upper tier (hmmm... now let me think why that could be?)....but they didn't even sell out the upper, gaps all over!
  • Options
    if only we could turn over our neighbours let alone 6-0 enjoy it OP cant stand them dirty cnuts
  • Options

if only we could turn over our neighbours let alone 6-0 enjoy it OP cant stand them dirty cnuts

Cheers mate, head fookin hurts toneet tho ;)

• Options

Been a fantastic day, nothing better then doing that to L**ds for last season, I hoped we made them look bad on TV, can't wait for the FL show tonight, Semedo and Lee were immence today as well.
    Leeds worst league result in 55 years! (lol)

Cheers for the sentiments, you're a decent bunch on here.

Well done to Wednesday, OP. 6-0 drubbing of neighbours is something to live long in the memory. I hope you enjoyed the day.

Leeds are average bar McCormack and put in a cynical performance at the Valley with a dive for their crucial second half penalty and played the idiot referee, who gave them just about every decision. Glad to see them get hammered.

Has Mandaric given Stuart Gray the job yet ? What else can the bloke do ?
    Who is this Oguchi Onyewu American player, I see you have just signed. Any news on Zaha ?
  • Options
    Cheers, Milan came on the local radio yesterday and said he'd be sitting down with Gray next week, although he also said this last week too, Just give him the job imo, the players are clearly playing for him and his recrd since Jones left is great.

Don't know anything about this American player, personally I've never heard of him but looking him up it would seem like he's been at quite a few decent clubs, including Milan!

I think the Zaha rumour was just hot air, be nice though, actually I was talking to a Man Utd fan friday and they can't understand why Moyes won't play him? maybe it's another reason eh? ;)
  • Options

Cheers mate, head fookin hurts toneet tho ;)

Hope you enjoyed your Gallon Of Magnet, Packet Of Woodbines, Good Pinch Of Snuff, Night Out In Sheffield
    and your Greasy Chip Butty.

D'oh !
  • Options

Cheers, Milan came on the local radio yesterday and said he'd be sitting down with Gray next week, although he also said this last week too, Just give him the job imo, the players are clearly playing for him and his recrd since Jones left is great.

Don't know anything about this American player, personally I've never heard of him but looking him up it would seem like he's been at quite a few decent clubs, including Milan!

I think the Zaha rumour was just hot air, be nice though, actually I was talking to a Man Utd fan friday and they can't understand why Moyes won't play him? maybe it's another reason eh? ;)

Possibly his "attitude": Apparently Moyes won't let him go on loan to any club "near London", so, may have something to do with the company he keeps.