Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Bridge II

question for fans of The Bridge … series 1 looked good but I only got round to watching the first two episodes … does that matter if I want to watch series 2?
Hopefully get round to series 1 sometime if it is broadcast again or on Netflix.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, it probably does. They end of series 1 has a major impact on the characters in the second series, so it is quite important to know what happened, why, and who was involved. I would suggest watching season 1 from the start again (no hardship!) and then starting season 2. No spoilers on here I hope...
  • Options
    Yep, Id agree with Pedro watch series 1 first.
  • Options
    just finished series 1 on Netflix, excellent!
    Anyone know where to watch series 2?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Was gonna watch this but I saw The Tunnel not realising it was a remake, so not sure if it's worth it.
  • Options
    I would definitely recommend it and I agree you have to watch series 1 first.
  • Options
    Avid addict, watch all Nordic Noir in the right order.
  • Options
    I watched the second without watching the first and thoroughly enjoyed it, they do a decent summary of the first series at the start so you pick it up quick
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I'm Danish and haven't even seen it yet :^s Though, I love the fact that we are able to produce TV that other countries enjoy as well!

However, his weekend I watched a movie, "In a better world", the Oscar winning movie by the Danish director Susanne Bier. It is, as many other film projects, a fantastic team-up between Denmark and Sweden - one of the best Swedish actors performs in one of the leading roles, Mikael Persbrandt. In Danish it's called 'Hævnen' = 'The Revenge'.

I really recommend watching it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip @sasquatch, I will definitely check that out as I'm a big fan of the whole Scandinoir scene. The Bridge II was the best thing I watched last year and thought it was better than the first series which was a solid 7 or 8 out of 10 type show imho.Series 2 was a big fat 9 at least. Really looking forward to Series 3 although there's still a bit of a wait and I'm not sure how they're going to make it work bearing in mind how Series 2 ended.