Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colour clashes

Now I know I like a good moan and I've mentioned colour clashes for those of us with colour blindness issues in other threads. But honestly, I'm trying to watch Stoke v Liverpool. Can someone please tell me by which stretch of whose imagination liverpool's ensemble with white shirts and predominantly white socks and God only knows what coloured top but it's got white on it is more distinguishable from Stoke's kit than their all red normal kit? Games gone mad. Cracking match btw!

Comments

• Options
    Stoke are in red and Liverpool are in blue.
  • Options
    Nothing compared to the Man City vs West Ham game the other night.
  • Options
    This was quite a good one too......and for those watching in black and white
    telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00951/newcreu_951165c.jpg
  • Options
    Man City west Ham was a joke, why they couldn't wear claret shirts blue shorts claret socks and city wear blue shirts white shorts and socks is beyond me.

Mind you, Once saw a Serie A game where Milan wore black and red stripes and I think.it was Genoa in red and navy halves!
  • Options
    We had a league game once where we wore our usual orange shirts and green shorts and the opposition had green shirts and orange shorts, bloody confusing game to play in I can tell you as we very rarely had any colour clashes at all as so few teams wore orange shirts.