Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Serie A

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    This Rome derby is like a batte field. Awesome entertainment 
  • Options
    This Rome derby is like a batte field. Awesome entertainment 
    On that note, plenty of Eintracht Frankfurt flags in the Curve Nord yesterday.
  • Options
    Serie A is back in business .. 3 out of 8 in the Champions League quarters
  • Options
    After seeming like they got a reprieve with the points deduction after it was removed(pending appeal) juventus have now been deducted 10 points

Leaves them in 7th and with them currently 2-0 down European football next season is not currently in their hands
  • Options
    Serie A is back in business .. 3 out of 8 in the Champions League quarters
    5 out of the 12 European semi-finals.
  • Options
    After seeming like they got a reprieve with the points deduction after it was removed(pending appeal) juventus have now been deducted 10 points

Leaves them in 7th and with them currently 2-0 down European football next season is not currently in their hands
    Absolute joke really. Roma rested players today as they thought europa was their only route into the CL then an hour later Juve get deducted points again. Farcical.
  • Options

Absolute joke really. Roma rested players today as they thought europa was their only route into the CL then an hour later Juve get deducted points again. Farcical.
    It is a farce but Roma are 6 without a win so only have themselves to blame really.
  • Options
    It was common knowledge that juve would be given some sort of points penalty.  
  • Options
    Juve are well and truly screwed, i'd expect a fire sale this summer.

They lost £220m last year and now have no CL football next season.
  • Options
    When the 15 point deduction was reversed they knew that some kind of points deduction was still going to hit them before the end of the season. Most reporters/pundits had guessed 8-10 points would be the penalty.
    The farce of it all was how long it took them to confirm it. Clubs had no idea how many points they needed to reach each European qualification spot. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loftus Cheek two tonight, could be another good option for England 
  • Options
    I have commented a few times on this thread. The last time to tell you about a kid called Rasmus Hojlund I saw make his debut for Atalanta. To watch Ademola week in week in is a joy. Such a nice bloke who I know keeps in touch with many of his old friends from CAFC. He is still very close with Tracey Leaburn. His movement, intelligence and genuine two feet are a poetry. He is solid gold. It's interesting that he has thrived under Gasperini who is an Sir Alex style no bullshit manager. It is however CDK (Charles De Ketelaere) who I would like to comment on. A few on here will know of him, the next 'big thing' out of Belgium - signed by Milan in 2022 and subsequently flopped. He is now at Atalanta (on loan) still young at 22. Let me tell you he is the best attacking footballer I have ever seen. His ball control, pace, strength are beyond comprehension. He is mesmeric, a wonder-  a cross between the best of Phill Foden and Gary Nelson. I am telling he is the real deal and I would be amazed if at some point he is not playing for one of the top four in England.