Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO: CAFC Cyclists

Calling all Charlton supporting cyclists,

I have a quick favour to ask .....

I am currently working on a potential Cycling Clothing start-up business and we are currently in the process of obtaining as much market research as possible. Would any of you fellow Charlton fans be able to answer the questionnaire at the below link when you get a spare moment? It is a very basic questionnaire with a few quick-fire questions and I would massively appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to answer it!

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=n21ga4fvkr3eqbl234949

Thank you very much in advance.

Bristol Addick

Comments

• Options
    Done!
  • Options
    We make cycling clothing all made in uk
  • Options
    Done...but I dont support Charlton ;)
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Calling all Charlton supporting cyclists,

I have a quick favour to ask .....

I am currently working on a potential Cycling Clothing start-up business and we are currently in the process of obtaining as much market research as possible. Would any of you fellow Charlton fans be able to answer the questionnaire at the below link when you get a spare moment? It is a very basic questionnaire with a few quick-fire questions and I would massively appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to answer it!

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=n21ga4fvkr3eqbl234949

Thank you very much in advance.

Bristol Addick

Read The Lean Startup. Will save you a lot of time and effort.
  • Options
    and CAFC cyclists,
    i've still got a 56 cm langster for sale that has never been used.
    £290
    help get the Mrs out of my ear!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did the survey, but the assumptions in the survey don't apply to me even tho I cycle.
  • Options
    done. Bon chance!
  • Options
    I take it your trying for the Rapha/Vulpine market then?
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone who has completed the survey so far. It is hugely appreciated.

@Chunes – thank you for your advice on The Lean Startup. I will certainly take a look.

@Rothko – we are looking at creating products that are both stylish and technical in a price range this is slightly more affordable than Rapha.
  • Options
    Done, Even though I much prefer performance/comfort over style.

Good luck anyway : )
  • Options
    Done. From a personal perspective some gear for the larger chap would go down well. Most cycling kit is aimed at waifs
  • Options

Thank you everyone who has completed the survey so far. It is hugely appreciated.

@Chunes – thank you for your advice on The Lean Startup. I will certainly take a look.

@Rothko – we are looking at creating products that are both stylish and technical in a price range this is slightly more affordable than Rapha.

One thing I would say, there must be a market for the slightly larger cyclist.
    When I first started cycling, I was nearly 18st and it was a pain in the backside trying to find bib shorts and bib tights in XXXL for a 42-44" waist as I was then.
    If you cater for the larger guys and girls then you'll be on to a winner.

• Options
    Done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

One thing I would say, there must be a market for the slightly larger cyclist.
    When I first started cycling, I was nearly 18st and it was a pain in the backside trying to find bib shorts and bib tights in XXXL for a 42-44" waist as I was then.
    If you cater for the larger guys and girls then you'll be on to a winner.

fat blokes in tight lycra, is this really the way forward for British cycling?
  • Options

???

Yeeurgh. Pity the kit washer.
  • Options
    @JohnBoyUK - thanks for the advice. It is something we hadn't fully considered and we will do now!

Thanks to everyone else who has completed the survey this week. Much appreciated!
  • Options
    DONE
  • Options
    Bump.