Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Mae Young

Wwe hall of famer, died age 90, passed away peacefully in her sleep.

So many funny things from wwe, I remember the Mark Henry story line when she gave birth to a hand, one of the most disgustingly funny things is ever seen.
RIP

Comments

• Options
    PUPPIES! rip
  • Options

PUPPIES! rip

I remember that Royal Rumble well. RIP.
  • Options

So many funny things from wwe, I remember the Mark Henry story line when she gave birth to a hand, one of the most disgustingly funny things is ever seen.
    RIP

You're the first person I know of who found that funny! That and Katy Vic were their lowest ponts.

R.I.P. What a legend.
  • Options

RIP

You're the first person I know of who found that funny! That and Katy Vic were their lowest ponts.

R.I.P. What a legend.
    It made my partner at the time so sick and it was more his reaction that had me on the floor in stitches, disgustingly funny :-)

Anyone that can leave a lasting impression for that long is a star, I hope wwe do a good tribute on Raw on Monday.
  • Options
    I remember when Buh Buh Ray Dudley powerbombed her through a table off the stage. An 80 year old woman!!
  • Options
    RIP a Real Legend of wrestling
  • Options
    edited January 2014

RIP

R.I.P. What a legend.
    It made my partner at the time so sick and it was more his reaction that had me on the floor in stitches, disgustingly funny :-)

Anyone that can leave a lasting impression for that long is a star, I hope wwe do a good tribute on Raw on Monday.
    She left an impression by being a great performer for decades and decades. The hand birth was something I wish I had forgot! They had a show when the hand had grown up!

They will probably just do an excellent video package and a ten bell saulte at the start of the show.

Is she in the hall of fame? If not she will be.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RIP

R.I.P. What a legend.

She left an impression by being a great performer for decades and decades. The hand birth was something I wish I had forgot! They had a show when the hand had grown up!

They will probably just do an excellent video package and a ten bell saulte at the start of the show.

Is she in the hall of fame? If not she will be.
    She was inducted in 2004 I think, I think the fabulous moola (rip) was the year before.