Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My Dilema updated

Taken the job with the fibre Optic cabling company, commence employment 30th april.

Ended getting PAYE and paid holiday added to my package, been 'assured' there is loads of work.

have been at my current employers for 6 years and I have asked for donations for Demelza rather than a leaving present so wont know how much is raised until the 27th April, my last day!

Comments

• congrats on the new job! best of luck, and well done for the charity suggestion!
  • Nutter, you should have asked for cash to cover that first sickie you're going to chuck on tuesday 8th May after a day on the sauce for the Spurs game.... or is that just me?

good luck.
  • Good decision CPL,
    Skinner i remember you from the old away games, eaglefsield and your Dacre Park days!! (sound like a stalker !!)
  • Dacre

[quote][cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Good decision CPL,
    Skinner i remember you from the old away games, eaglefsield and your Dacre Park days!! (sound like a stalker !!)[/quote]

Dacre Park, did I play with or against you?
  • Against mate,
    sure your home ground was The Meredian ? Me and Hillsey played against a few times for The Bull, London Club and Eltham Royals (was all the same side but changed names)
  • Yeah, deffo meridian.

Spent half my life up that place, lived in Charlton park Lane since I was 4 (hence the name) and had to knock it on the head playing up there as we never ever left there until 6 pm on a Sunday night, legless! That league they were in ended up kicking off every bloody week. Most of them now play for South London Lions in the premier Division. Cant do Sundays as me boy comes first now.
    I recognise hillsy and sure I will remember your face when I see you. Be good to have a beer on the 22nd
  • Yes mate, be good to catch up on the 22nd.
  • Good luck fella