Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

House of Fools

New Vic and Bob sitcom. Has recieved mixed reviews but then their humour is very divisive at the best of times.
To me it was brilliant, I loved it, it is vintage Reeves and Mortimer and if you've never "got them" then you won't like it.
Some great new characters, especially Beef.

Comments

• Options
    I thought this was a thread about In To The Valley. They seem to have gone Members Only so I can't have my usual dose of laughs. I tried registering but gave up after 10 attempts at duplicating their disguised letters & numbers.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

New Vic and Bob sitcom. Has recieved mixed reviews but then their humour is very divisive at the best of times.
    To me it was brilliant, I loved it, it is vintage Reeves and Mortimer and if you've never "got them" then you won't like it.
    Some great new characters, especially Beef.

Agree Riviera. It was very funny. Disgustingly so!

• Options

I thought this was a thread about In To The Valley. They seem to have gone Members Only so I can't have my usual dose of laughs. I tried registering but gave up after 10 attempts at duplicating their disguised letters & numbers.

i thought it was a nickname for house of fun - the spanner forum.
  • Options
    Loved it.
  • Options
    Thought it was great. v silly.
  • Options
    Brilliant stuff and all the characters worked well. Best line for me was from the big fella 'Just going into the kitchen for an Eartha Kitt'. Classic Vic and Bob

If you get them - they are comic geniuses.
  • Options
    I enjoyed it.
  • Options
    Thought this was a thread on the millwall forum
  • Options

Thought this was a thread on the millwall forum

Thought it was about our boardroom......

• Options
    It was absolutely mental. Loved it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought it was ridiculous... And laughed harder than I had at anything for ages
  • Options
    Haha ..... thought the thread title was a rant about MPs in the House of Commons!
  • Options
    Started a bit slow, got funnier as it went on.
  • Options
    Good stuff
  • Options
    Loved the way Bob's house looked like Eric Skyes house (when he lived with his sister Hattie).
    Show's how classic comedy lives on.
  • Options
    Some real laugh out loud bits, some not so funny - usual Vic and Bob fare. I enjoyed it and loved the Beef character!
  • Options
    just to change the topic.. did anyone see this weeks? Beefs advert for nerve agent gas nearly killed me I havnt laughed so hard since father jacks "more water" quip.. it was so weird yet so so funny..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCj4jOq5e_A
  • Options
    that clip was one of the best bits?????
  • Options
    Wow, Dr Sanchez is looking fat these days.
  • Options
    Love Vic & Bob - geniuses!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am beginning to dislike this show as it is getting me into trouble.
    When Bosh says to the probation officer " please sit down you twat" my wife does not appreciate me saying the same to her.
    Must stop doing that, absolutely insane show.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Used to love R & M but the humour in this is dated and one dimensional. Very disappointed.