Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Builder required

The staircase to our basement is a bit on the steep side, want it replacing with either Spiral staircase or something more suitable for the dogs and old couple. :)
Then a couple of stud walls moved/removed and made good.
If anyones interested give me a shout.
Ray

Comments

• Options
    Ray,

I am sure they differ but I experienced a spiral staircase in a cottage we rented on holiday one year and it was a nightmare. If you have the room to get a straight flight of stairs in I would avoid spiral at all costs.
  • Options
    yes agreed, Not ideal for the elderly at all.
  • Options
    how would the stair lift get up there you'd be sick at the top surely all that spinning
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    What area mate?
  • Options
    Minster on sea, between Sheerness and Warden bay.
  • Options
    BOOOOOB!!
  • Options
    Inbox me
  • Options
    TCE, you do realize that anyone who works at your gaff will be telling everyone, after, that they worked at Bailey's house !
    Claim to fame for them mate, can see it now on their CV's !
    ;-)
  • Options

TCE, you do realize that anyone who works at your gaff will be telling everyone, after, that they worked at Bailey's house !
    Claim to fame for them mate, can see it now on their CV's !
    ;-)

Its his indoor quarters they'll be working on and you know how temperamental them TV lovey's are? ;)

• Options
    Hi all,

Any builders on here available to give me a quote for some work I need doing on my flat in Bexley?

I have 1 quote, and would like to compare.

Pm me if available,

Ideally, would prefer tomorrow as I need a quick turnaround on this

Thanks