Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

442 magazine, Issues 1-210.

Due to circumstances I have to move soon.
So, anyone want, free, these issues of 442 ?
Also got 200-odd copies (issues 3 - 210) of Loaded, and 200 odd & old copies of Viz, also going free.

PM me if interested please.
Thanks

Comments

• yes please
  • 442, Loaded or Viz ?
    (Seriously, sending you a pm).
  • You'd surely get a few quid for those on Ebay mate.
  • That is some collection. 4-4-2 is always a brilliant read.
  • Viz greatest comic of all time.
  • Ain't you got any Shooting Times MOG pal?

; )
  • Have you got anything with a slightly more top shelf feel about them?

would you like to make this a sticky?

would you like to make this a sticky?
    It could go in the "Troubleshooting" category.
  • edited January 2014
    Okay, haven't heard back from CC since Thursday, so....

If anyone wants any (or all) of these 442, Loaded or Viz magazines please let me know, if not, green binning them on Thursday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Put them on ebay mate, I imagine a few people would be interested in the first issue of 442.
  • edited January 2014

Put them on ebay mate, I imagine a few people would be interested in the first issue of 442.

Haven't got time for that....thank you for your advise though.
    Mog.

Taken.
  • edited January 2014
    BIG_ROB said:

Ain't you got any Shooting Times MOG pal?

; )

Passed them onto AUN @BIG_ROB
    Although, so I've heard, there is a guy on this site who used have a 'paper shop in Grove Park: He may have afew back copies....heard he moved to France.
    Good luck on trying to trace him, apparently he doesn't like to talk about it.
  • If you can box "em and get them to me MOG I will happily store for you until such time you have the space available again.
  • Thanks P, someone is picking them up this week.
    Thank you for the offer.
  • edited January 2014
    Well if you have anything else that needs a dry and secure home for a bit, let me know (no animals or humans or body parts / fluids)
  • PL54 said:

Well if you have anything else that needs a dry and secure home for a bit, let me know (no animals or humans or body parts / fluids)

Well, thats 97% of my possessions you won't take.

• edited January 2014
    Okay, 3rd time lucky ?
    Still would like these to go to decent home, so, if anyone wants them, and lives local-ish to Sydenham, I will deliver them. All for free.
    PM me if interested.
  • Would be interested but no way of picking them up and nowhere near you!

Hope they go to a good home, be a shame to see them chucked out, must be quite funny to see a few given hindsight! Bet there are a few interviews with huge prospects who never made it etc.
  • Where are you Neil: I have to go down to Claygate, Tonbridge at the weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Canterbury, so bit of a detour! To be honest I'd probably get in trouble with the Mrs anyway - I'd see them as a fascinating insight into the last 20odd years of football, she'd see 'clutter'....
  • Okay, 1 more time....3rd time lucky:

Anyone want these ?
    Free.

Need to get rid by next weekend.

Thanks.
  • I will store them for you MOG - get them to my dad and I will get them from him