Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Appeal to find good samaritan.

A bit of a shot in the dark, but maybe someone can help this lad find the good samaritan who helped him in his moment of need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEhDHDdYDVI

Comments

• Options
    Nice post Big Rob
  • Options
    It was on Waterloo Bridge so you never know
  • Options
    Brilliant.
  • Options
    Nice story - looking forward to seeing the programme.
  • Options
    That must have been shocking to see. Thumbs up to the lady and man coaxing him down and well done for calling 999.
  • Options
    didn't know the police phone you back like that, was impressed
  • Options
    Started reading it and I thought it was some kind of joke and the guy had a palace shirt on.
  • Options
    Great end to this story and pleased to hear it.

I remember walking over London Bridge with a mate back in the late 80s having had a few beers after work. There was a bit of a commotion in front of us and when we looked we could see a man climbing onto the side and just jump immediately. A few people closer than us, but we grabbed one of the rubber rings they have along the bridge & threw it in. Sadly, it looked like he'd gone under and we were told by police later that the current means that it was likely that he wouldn't surface until after Tower Bridge. Horrible thing to have witnessed, more so for those much closer I think.

Thankful that there are people like Mike out there who managed to make such a difference in this case.