Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision song contest in vote rigging scandal..........

Whodathunkit??????????????????????????????????????????

Comments

• Options
    Not having that
  • Options
    Noooooooo - cant be.
  • Options
    Never! Surprised at that
  • Options
    Say it isn't so. For the sake of the children.....
  • Options
    Where's the story ?
  • Options
    Surprised this is still on telly when its been obvious for 10 years or so the votes have been rigged. Time to pull the plug imo.
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

Surprised this is still on telly when its been obvious for 10 years or so the votes have been rigged. the songs/show are sh!t. Time to pull the plug imo.

• Options
    On the BBC news this morning. Had to check if it was April 1st........
  • Options
    When it's on the OS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's time they had a panel that put their votes in not the public of the countries that participated .
  • Options
    I wouldn't have said it was fixed as much as it is political! Even political though where no one gives us 12 points, with enough 8 or 10 points we could still win and did with Catarina and the waves. We just need a big strong but good catchy song.
  • Options
    It always makes me laugh when Turkey give Greece 12 points and Greece give Turkey 12 points.

I'm sure if one of them dropped to 10 points it would start a war.
  • Options
    It was laughable and Wogan's commentary was very funny. Strange that they suddenly want to take it seriously.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

It always makes me laugh when Turkey give Greece 12 points and Greece give Turkey 12 points.

That never happens they hate each other! Cyprus give Greece 12 and vice verser Azerbaijan give Turkey 12 and vice verser. The Scandinavian countries all stick together too .
  • Options
    You know who your friends are and we don't have many. Britain is the Millwall of Europe. ;-)
  • Options
    2014 hasn't got off to a good start.....not only did I hear that Santa doesn't exist and now this shocking news! Sacre bleu
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

And? Is it?
  • Options
    Political or cultural?
  • Options
    Riviera said:

1StevieG said:

And? Is it?
    I can't believe my eyes as it is still January!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How is this news? I don't bother watching it, as the music is naff and the perpetual, 'twelve points for our friends in Denmark/Norway/Sweden) is embarrassing. As is the usual UK entry. We'd be more amusing if we entered with Furbies!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Like the one they had over Cyprus you mean?