Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

goalkeepers

Where was hamer and alwick today ? Seems strange to let pope go and have youngster phillips on the bench.

Comments

• Options
    hamer injured (he said so on twitter), alnwick ill (confirmed on official club twitter)
  • Options
    Can we sign another one please LOL.
  • Options
    Can we have another thread on this topic, please?

WE evidently don't have enough.
  • Options
    Yup, far more needed, not enough complaints yet ;-)
  • Options
    We are staying up :-)
  • Options
    Mate of mine bumped into Thuram about an hour ago and he said if he is fit then he must play each game
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Mate of mine bumped into Thuram about an hour ago and he said if he is fit then he must play each game

posted on two threads now ...

really? Bumped into him where? And he decides to talk about the details of his contract to a complete stranger?
  • Options
    How did you know he didn't clever cloggs
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

smiffyboy said:

posted on two threads now ...

really? Bumped into him where? And he decides to talk about the details of his contract to a complete stranger?
    Does your mate speak French then? Powell has already commented that Thuram has little or no English. I doubt it stretches to discussing the ins and outs of his loan deal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

point proved ...pathetic childish response ...you are just shit-stirring and lying
  • Options
    smiffyboy has previous from the Lee Rigby (RIP) thread.

smiffyboy said:

"The women arrested in the earlier raid is the girl in black in the photos and the women bent down comforting the body falsely with no real care, and will transpire to be one of the attackers girlfriend and her mum."

Have you just made this up?
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Because it sounds like utter bollocks with a side of bullshit. Do I know he didn't? Nope, but I can be really really really really sure.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Bellend of the highest order that mate of yours that is if he exists... ;-)
  • Options
    The club seem to have kept very quiet about the nature of Hamer's injury, anyone got any news on what's wrong and when he will be fit?
  • Options

The club seem to have kept very quiet about the nature of Hamer's injury, anyone got any news on what's wrong and when he will be fit?

I suspect that his pride is seriously injured .. being replaced by Alnwick was perhaps acceptable, but by Thuram !!!!!????
  • Options
    Powell said last week that Hamer had a chance of being fit for Saturday's cup game...
  • Options
    thanks Pedro
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Powell said last week that Hamer had a chance of being fit for Saturday's cup game...

let's hope so .. but my money is on Thuram being there for the rest of the season
  • Options
    torn ligament in warm up before Donny game just getting fit then damaged it again in trainning