Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Don't look down

Is anyone watching this? Channel four right now. I'm shitting myself just watching! What a fruitcake. Fascinating though.

Comments

• Options
    The blokes an irresponsible nutter.
  • Options
    Irresponsible programme making. Presumably the guy is getting a fee from channel 4.
  • Options
    My legs feel week just watching him. Frightening what could happen and putting other people at risk too but the blokes got NLA sized cojones.
  • Options
    Genuinely struggling to watch it. Terrifying
  • Options
    Making me feel sick. I'm not sure how much more I can watch. Is it just me or does the bloke look like a young Johnnie Jackson?
  • Options

Making me feel sick. I'm not sure how much more I can watch. Is it just me or does the bloke look like a young Johnnie Jackson?

Yes. I was sitting there trying to think of who it was he resembles.
  • Options
    The Ujranian guy is a weapons grade bellend. And yes he does look like JJ.
  • Options
    Holy f*ck.
  • Options

Yeah and the Mustang guy is the young version of the Finnish JJ!
  • Options
    I think I may have actually shat myself...! When he went on th the last bar on the thing that looks like a helipad on the o'clock of unfinished flats. Sheesh!

He'll be quicker than JJ if he lets go...!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just put it on. How tall was that bridge? And why would you want to dangle off the edge?

Coupla 24 carat helms.

Problem is you will get jokers trying to copy them and fucking up my journey into work in the morning now!
  • Options
    Wtf was that all about, nice middle class upbringing in Hampshire not enough?

Good if slightly uncomfortable viewing I was getting sweaty palms just watching
  • Options
    Made my nuts tighten.
  • Options
    Watching it on plus 1, feel sick
  • Options
    That was horrible to watch, legs like jelly now. Cant believe his mum hasn't had him sectioned, every time he goes out she must think it's going to be his last.
  • Options
    I've seen these tards before on youlube. Gravity will take care of them eventually.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I didn't see it so just did a search and found this. http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dont-look-down

If you watch the video clip you will see it looks as if they are not the first to do it on that bridge judging by the graffiti. Jesus, when his mate held him over the edge.....that is trust for you.
  • Options
    Only managed to watch 8 mins before feeling physically sick. Eating raw parsnips? Shocking..................