Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Caption Competition

Comments

• Options
    "I'll tell you later, one them is still in the building"
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Murray to KM: "I won't talk too loud, but you're not quite the "sort" I was expecting".
  • Options
    So richard... Would u?
  • Options
    Murray to RD : " You know you really do like Tim Henman's old man".
  • Options
    Richard Murry to the person on his left:

Pssssst, I think these two should be on the Valley tour and have got lost, get rid of them as I am expecting the new owners at any minute

• Options
    RD: Non je ne regrette rien
  • Options
    Murray : "I hope you guys will be better than the last couple of arsewipes".
  • Options
    Oi Richard stop making eyes at my bird!
  • Options
    RD "Kate, I know you want to talk about players and contract but have you sorted out the potholes yet"
  • Options
    My farther was from belgium he married a 12 year old french prostitute with webbed feet he would make outlandish claims like he invented the exclermation mark we would summer in the mountains winter at the beach and make meat helmets...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Your right it does smell of waffles..
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    RM: "Come in Airman Brown, do you read me? ... Airman Brown, come in, is the wire working?"

KM: "Er... Richard... just because you have your hand over your mouth doesn't mean we can't hear you."

RD: "No wonder they always sold their players so cheaply."
  • Options
    Murray to himself : " Fook me, I think I've ballsed up again".
  • Options
    Now....That's something I haven't smelt in long time.
  • Options

" shit my breath really does smell" (murray)

" Damn right no wonder the yank didn't see it through"( Katrien)

"Sort it out Muzza or you can join Powell in the Queue have you not heard of mouthwash" RD
  • Options
    "The pitch was fine before you two took over"
  • Options
    "you really should wipe down there that's rank"
  • Options
    RD. We want koc to be unvailed tomorow..

RM. Snigger...
  • Options
    Murray: "Church is erm... a striker" *RD and Kate bewildered.
  • Options
    RM: Cough,splutter - 'you paid how much?'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RD: which end?

RM: not worried as long as we can high five over her.
  • Options
    Murray (to a disbelieving pair of Belgians): 'No .. that really IS the playing pitch, not a potato patch'
  • Options
    RM Give me a minute, nearly got it, its up there, almost...... its gonna be the biggest booger you've ever seen!
  • Options
    Put the kettle on luv
  • Options
    Murray knew board meetings would never be the same again when Roland stated-
    "What's mine is yours Richard.What's mine is yours.
    Katrine,fetch the special toys. "
  • Options
    Murray: Since I got caught smoking in the Covered End toilets at half time, I've started smoking these invisible cigarettes.
  • Options
    Smell yer Nan!!!!
  • Options
    When we are such a huge club that they make a Hollywood movie out of our rags to riches story, these three should be played by Harrison Ford, Sissy Spacek and Stratford Johns.
  • Options
    Stig said:

When we are such a huge club that they make a Hollywood movie out of our rags to riches story, these three should be played by Harrison Ford, Sissy Spacek and Patrick StewartStratford Johns.